ADVERTISEMENT

amart droppin' some dimes ...

i believe amart will first be remembered as N's quarterback. he had one good game at k-state beating oklahoma. otherwise, he lost the job to will howard, ohio state's qb today.

kansas-state-quarterback-adrian-martinez.jpeg

Reactions: WHCSC
Finally looks like a real QB. It took awhile. Not that his so-called development here under Frost did him any favors.

He NEVER had that much time to throw when at Nebraska. Not sure I saw a single blitz. Everything was 3 or 4 man rush.

Would have loved to see what he could have done at Nebraska had he been given time to throw.

He NEVER had that much time to throw when at Nebraska. Not sure I saw a single blitz. Everything was 3 or 4 man rush.

Would have loved to see what he could have done at Nebraska had he been given time to throw.
Don't want to hate on a former Husker but Greg Austin sucked balls, and I don't care what his current job is.

Reactions: timnsun
Not much of a line to protect him at NU. Seems like he has time with the Stallion to make better decisions.

lmao.. 1 good game at the semi pro level and the lovefest begins all over again..

AM trolled NU for 4 years, KSU for 1 and what's going on with the stallions? probably more of the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT