ADVERTISEMENT

Alright … time for the hometown/CURRENT town

Us too - we are just up the road in the Fort Hunt/Mount Vernon area.
If you see a guy with a Millard North Mustang Football hat or sweatshirt in Northern VA., it is probably me.

Last edited:
Born in Omaha and started life not far from the Mormon Bridge.
Elkhorn, Ne
Evergreen Colarado
Elkhorn
Yutan
When I was 11 years old we moved to Burwell, Ne where I graduated high school
Clinton, Utah. I retired here after 24 years in the Air Force. Why Utah? All the jobs on Hill AFB. Nebraska is home and feel at ease anytime I return. Would have moved back to the ranch after Dad passed but an unscrupulous sibling ensured that wouldn't happen. Set me up good.

Born: Omaha
Formative years in Northwest Arkansas
Current: Northside burb of Chicago

Born and raised: OAKLAND NEBRASKA
Currently: RED ACRES (Grapeview Washington)

Its rural and 1.2 acres. So It’s Red Acres. When we were moving from Gig Harbor, WA. the bride wanted to move to Paris France, and I wanted to move to rural Nebraska. (Cool old house that had great bones, but needed a makeover.) Reminded me of Lisa and Oliver Douglas on Green Acres. So we settled on rural Mason County Washington. Thus “Red Acres”. We have a post office, volunteer fire station, upholstery shop that was once the post office and a small marina. THAT IS ALL. Not even a damn old bar! But on game days this place is rockin the red.

Born in Omaha and started life not far from the Mormon Bridge.
Elkhorn, Ne
Evergreen Colarado
Elkhorn
Yutan
When I was 11 years old we moved to Burwell, Ne where I graduated high school
Clinton, Utah. I retired here after 24 years in the Air Force. Why Utah? All the jobs on Hill AFB. Nebraska is home and feel at ease anytime I return. Would have moved back to the ranch after Dad passed but an unscrupulous sibling ensured that wouldn't happen. Set me up good.
Sounds like there's an interesting story in there.

Lincoln to 18. Graduated LSE,Solich my Drivers Ed teacher.
CSU Ft Collins
Amarillo.......girl involved
CSU
Alaska 1984 for the summer....
Kodiak Island 1988 to present.

Born: McLaughlin SD
Grew Up: Rapid City SD
Current: Bismarck ND
Future: Somewhere warm (AZ, FL, ?)

Gretna; Population 745. Class C, K-12 in one building.
Gretna; population too damn many, class A, 7 Elem schools, two middle schools and year away from two high schools.

Did move as far away as 99th and Q for a couple of years.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Born in Keokuk, IA
Raised in Bartley, NE
Living in Marion, IA
What year in Bartley? I lived in the Danbury/Lebanon area. Way back in the old days when each had schools we played each other.

Last edited:
Gretna; Population 745. Class C, K-12 in one building.
Gretna; population too damn many, class A, 7 Elem schools, two middle schools and year away from two high schools.

Did move as far away as 99th and Q for a couple of years.
Please explain this…. Sounds intriguing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT