ADVERTISEMENT

Alright…time to admit you are bored now that volleyball is over?

TFrazier

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 8, 2001
Better cancel the Big 10 Network now that John Cook’s elite program has started their off season.

Last edited:
the red koolaid can form in almost any condition.
even in the dead of winter void of any news.
especially at 3-9

one would think a 9-3 team would produce more red kool aid, but
the reverse psychology of 3-9 is in fact made for red kool aid
with the belief that there not much more downside available
and a upswing is more probable

unless john rambo destroys the stadium

Rose's retirement leaves Cook three short of Sourpuss Russ in national titles (7-4). Time to make up the difference over the next five seasons.

Rose's retirement leaves Cook three short of Sourpuss Russ in national titles (7-4). Time to make up the difference over the next five seasons.
Probably not going to happen. Volleyball is a lot more competitive these days. So many good prep players out there playing top competition from an early age.

Reactions: 9and4
Since we’re a women’s Volleyball school I can understand why some may cancel the B1G Network since we are pathetic in most major sports except Baseball.

I am curious if the Football team can win more than 3 games next season and build something towards at least a winning season and bowl game. They really have underachieved the last 4 years due to very poor O-line performance and a Special Teams unit that does everything in its power to throw the game. I just don’t understand how this doesn’t get addressed in 4 years time? The last ten years of Husker football has pretty much sucked so tuning in one more year won’t hurt me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT