ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Star QB to transfer, Jalen Hurts

Where does it say he is transferring? As I read the article, if he is named the starter at Alabama, he’s going nowhere.

He might transfer, according to the article. You need to change the title of this thread... or are you just trying to get views?

Where does it say he is transferring? As I read the article, if he is named the starter at Alabama, he’s going nowhere.

He might transfer, according to the article. You need to change the title of this thread... or are you just trying to get views?
Jc calm down

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I don't think he's a very good QB. I don't think he'd win our starting job. I think he was the recipient of playing with about 12 NFL guys on his roster and a great coach.

Good point, if you can't get it done with a NFL supporting cast something is wrong. His Wrs last year were insanely good.

No thanks. Develop what we have and recruit up. We are in this for the long haul, not a quick fix that will setback the QB room.

Did he get his release?
Hasn’t even requested a release. He may not be leaving at all. The article suggests that if he isn’t named the starter he might transfer.

Far different from OP saying he is transferring.

Saban is going to hold off naming a starter until AFTER the season has started so he can prevent anyone from transferring.

Also, anyone who wouldn't want Jalen Hurts to transfer here to play a couple years is crazy. He'd be fantastic in Scott Frost's offense.

Saban is going to hold off naming a starter until AFTER the season has started so he can prevent anyone from transferring.

Also, anyone who wouldn't want Jalen Hurts to transfer here to play a couple years is crazy. He'd be fantastic in Scott Frost's offense.
His legs are. His arm, not so much

His legs are. His arm, not so much

Tua will win the job and it’s going to be scary that Alabama will finally have an elite QB. They have done enough damage the last decade without ever having a great QB.

Hasn’t even requested a release. He may not be leaving at all. The article suggests that if he isn’t named the starter he might transfer.

Far different from OP saying he is transferring.

OK. Figured there was some kind of news on this since the first time this was discussed up here.

Didn't auburn pay scam newtons dad of grandfather $150,000? I'm guessing since the kids been a winner probably $200,000 because of inflation maybe harbaugh might put in a bid or two

Well, this is interesting. Fake news headline, nice and his stats don't mean anything because of who he played in the SEC. Oh my, and we wonder why the news is all over the place and many of us do not trust it.

Here are his passing stats.

394 of 637 for 62% completion percentage
40 TDs
10 INTs
4861 Yards

In two seasons.

I'll take that.

Proof stats can lie. Yup, all those are true, and he's a really average to flat out lousy QB at the same time.

I am actually being serious. Neb has 4* and 5* players bangin on the door. Maybe Hurts is one of THOSE guys you'll have to turn away no room for him.

We sure will look like we have 4 and 5 star talent the next 20+ years against the Big Ten West and your trash team.

I agree with this, but I don't think top programs are going to beat down his door if he decides to transfer.

Yeah I doubt he's the free agent his dad seems to think he would be but it would be foolish to think that he wouldn't start at Nebraska when we have a roster full of QB's who haven't even played a snap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT