ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Bush

Did he start at va tech??
Never started at Va Tech. Last season he finished with 7 completions off of 11 attempts - 99 yards - 1 TD & 0 INTs along with 19 rushing attempts for 129 yards.

Most playing time he saw was against North Carolina, but I believe that was just mop up duty.

Never started at Va Tech. Last season he finished with 7 completions off of 11 attempts - 99 yards - 1 TD & 0 INTs along with 19 rushing attempts for 129 yards.

Most playing time he saw was against North Carolina, but I believe that was just mop up duty.

And that's probably what he would have had for playing time if he stayed at NU under Bo or any of these staffs. Now at Illinois, he may be the same thing as he's always been. A good looking prospect who isn't good enough to start.

He should have transferred back to NU. Apparently all it takes to run Frost offense is good size and mobility. This is what I learned in the "tweet about Gebbia & POB" post.

Reactions: timnsun
Getting the diploma after all those transfers is quite an accomplishment.

I don't see why people care so much. A young man took his god given abilities and turned it into a degree that no one will ever be able to take away from him.

Plus, the kid went to Nebraksa, JUCO, Virginia Tech and graduated from there. He has an extra year on eligibility left and wanted to go somewhere where he can play... Its not all that weird to me.

Reactions: morninghusker
o_Oo_O
I don't see why people care so much. A young man took his god given abilities and turned it into a degree that no one will ever be able to take away from him.

Plus, the kid went to Nebraksa, JUCO, Virginia Tech and graduated from there. He has an extra year on eligibility left and wanted to go somewhere where he can play... Its not all that weird to me.

Yep. Plenty of people go to 4 schools in 5 years as a backup.

You may not think it is weird but it is definitely unorthodox.

o_Oo_O

I guess I don’t see the big deal? Should he have stayed at Nebraska or should he have tried to play JUCO for 3 years?

o_Oo_O

chris-farley-chris-farley-33347322-250-147.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT