ADVERTISEMENT

After this season is over JD will be 3 years out of High School...

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
and be eligible for the NFL. Seeing how his dad is very connected in the NFL do you think he declares?

He is so good I am worried.

Nope. Another year if this offense clicks and hus stock goes way up. Plus I bet poos wants him to get the degree

I don't think he will leave after this year, but I wouldn't doubt if he leaves after his Junior season. It may not hurt us by that point if we can stock up on some more weapons.

I don't think he leaves this year, but I do think he'll probably leave early after his junior year.

I don't think he will. He clearly doesn't need to leave early for the money. Unless you're a top 10 pick prospect or really need the money, I don't know why anyone would leave 2 years early. I think this team has finally turned the corner psychologically. Next year could be exciting with our schedule and I would think J.D. would want to be a part of that. After next year, who knows.

His dad is an owner so I’m sure he’s receiving constant evaluation. We really need him to come back. He’s a baller. Does everything well.

Thankfully for us he’s 5’9. If he were 6’2 forget it, he’d be a first rounder.
His dads a GM and a GM for a team that’s needs is anything but receiver, since they have Diggs & Thielen. JD will play in the league but he’s no where near declaring. I highly doubt he even declares after his Jr year.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I know. He sucks.
No, he’s a good college player.... it’s just that his physical metrics and skill set will make his NFL transition difficult. He’ll get his shot and I hope he kills it..... I’m just saying if I’m a GM I’m concerned about his NFL upside.

His dads a GM and a GM for a team that’s needs is anything but receiver, since they have Diggs & Thielen. JD will play in the league but he’s no where near declaring. I highly doubt he even declares after his Jr year.

Yep, he just doesn't have the height to declare early, IMO.

Geez, I’m not saying he sucks. He’s really really good. But it’s very very rare a sophomore WR declares. Most of the JR early declares don’t even make it. JD is in a great situation. He’s got the inside track on the way the NFL really works and he’s not going to have an agent blow smoke up his ass. His dad will be the best person to tell him if he’s ready. And JD won’t be fooled by $ signs either. He’s not a poor kid. He’s not trying to feed momma

And yes his size doesn’t mean anything. He reminds me a ton of TY Hilton.

Bottom line, JD is amazing but to declare after only playing 2 year of post HS football @ WR is ridiculous.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT