ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian Martinez is Trash

He has played awful after the Michigan loss. I still wonder if he is hurt but that's no excuse., Still didn't look like he wanted to run much today either.

I watched Adrian go off the field after one series on the third quarter and his facial expression was I do give a crap

The fact that he wasn't benched for the rest of the game after the jackassed second INT (after looking like shit the whole game) says it all.

Scott Frost will be fired for sticking with this loser game after game, season after season.

I don't care if he has 459,000 yards of offense, he is a shit QB.

A shit QB with a shit record.

Drops a steaming dump on the field 100% of the time when he's needed to make a play. 4 years straight.

Good riddance to him. And every coach that's got anything to do with this shit offense.

GTFO.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedMyMind and 8990
live look at Frost/AM in the locker room after what should be (but won't because our local media are stooges) very tough pressers

tweek-and-craig-kiss-gay.gif

• Haha
Reactions: donahues17
He is a terrible QB and if that is the best we have what does that say about Scott Frost. Recruit a QB that can play football for god's sake!!! He has had 4 years to recruit another QB that can throw a football. What is Scott Frost doing when it comes to recruiting? Just a joke of a coach. This is what happens when you hire your best friends to be assistant coaches.

Reactions: regionsdoc
I’m a Hawk fan and I like Adrian and no not for a douche reason. He is a classy kid IMO and represents himself and your program well. I wish we had him, we need a mobile Qb with our awful o-line. I think your whole problem is your not ready for prime time coaching staff. Give us Adrian and we are 8-0.

I’m a Hawk fan and I like Adrian and no not for a douche reason. He is a classy kid IMO and represents himself and your program well. I wish we had him, we need a mobile Qb with our awful o-line. I think your whole problem is your not ready for prime time coaching staff. Give us Adrian and we are 8-0.
Adrian would make your offense dynamic and he'd make awesome plays but then you'd magically end up losing every week for 4 years.

That is exactly the issue. Fire Scott NOW! Even with 6,237 interceptions. He refuses to give ANY backup a chance. Is it so he can say “look at all the close loses”? F#$& Frost as a head coach at Nebraska. He has made us a laughing stock.
He gives everybody a chance in practice. I'd like to see AM without Frost.

Reactions: Redinwashington
Martinez has skills but one has to question his intelligence.
The underhanded int was stupid. I am convinced he didn't that to make a great play. He did it out of desperation knowing how bad the play calling is.

The way we imploded was insane!
Early in the 3rd qtr. I thought we are good enough to win this and then the errors, Martinez flatlines, clusters of bad decisions by a 4 yr QB and a group of coaches with no leadership or answers. At first it was maddening then switched to being comical never knowing how we’d f* up. Just numb now.

Bleach the whole joint down, give him his money & boot him out now.

Vedral's averaging one conference win per year. The probably isn't that Vedral and McCaffrey are gone, it's that the Husker brain trust ever looked at the trio of Martinez, Vedral and McCaffrey and convinced themselves they didn't need someone better.
Yep, it’s about as good as Coach Held and his roulette wheel of running backs from week to week
If you can’t find a baller through spring and fall camp I don’t know what to tell you at a position where freshman contribute early
The injury to Ervin was unfortunate
Rahmir has been a nice surprise this year
A strong wind would knock him down last year

He's been hurt for four years 😂
Five. He's been hurt for 5 years. Possibly more, not certain.

One thing is for certain:. This offense is a worse when he's running it vs any semi-competent QB.

Can't deliver a deep ball at all. Holy hell how many were missed today? Even the one completed to Falck was a duck. The one to Manning visually pissed Manning off because he had to adjust way to the sideline to the ball and even though it was complete it negated what would have been a huge gain because it took him out if bounds.

He has zero ability to throw a screen (see the pick 6 as evidence). So we hardly ever run any kind of middle screen. Which makes it hell on our O-line because every defensive coordinator we face doesn't have to worry about that being used to slow a pass rush.

The narrative of redemption that's being drummed up? Really? Damn few QB's EVER get the number of starts at this level this kid has been straight gifted. Redemption? At the end of your 4th year starting? Still looking for your first good win of any kind? Are you kidding?

He is a terrible QB and if that is the best we have what does that say about Scott Frost. Recruit a QB that can play football for god's sake!!! He has had 4 years to recruit another QB that can throw a football. What is Scott Frost doing when it comes to recruiting? Just a joke of a coach. This is what happens when you hire your best friends to be assistant coaches.
Spot on.. No question about it..

Five. He's been hurt for 5 years. Possibly more, not certain.

One thing is for certain:. This offense is a worse when he's running it vs any semi-competent QB.

Can't deliver a deep ball at all. Holy hell how many were missed today? Even the one completed to Falck was a duck. The one to Manning visually pissed Manning off because he had to adjust way to the sideline to the ball and even though it was complete it negated what would have been a huge gain because it took him out if bounds.

He has zero ability to throw a screen (see the pick 6 as evidence). So we hardly ever run any kind of middle screen. Which makes it hell on our O-line because every defensive coordinator we face doesn't have to worry about that being used to slow a pass rush.

The narrative of redemption that's being drummed up? Really? Damn few QB's EVER get the number of starts at this level this kid has been straight gifted. Redemption? At the end of your 4th year starting? Still looking for your first good win of any kind? Are you kidding?
Truth

Reactions: Lets Go Brandon
I will never denigrate a player. As for Adrian, it is Scott Frost that keeps telling him to go in. If Smothers or others are not good enough, then find someone who is. BTW what does Verdusco really do? I've seen no real development of the QBs.

Frost said if he had stayed at UCF he would not of even been able to recruit or talk to a QB like Martinez. Welll we sure are glad we didn't get him and got Gabriel instead!

He gives everybody a chance in practice. I'd like to see AM without Frost.

You may be on to something. It’s actually sad. Hell the kid gets trotted out week in and week out. No doubt in my mind he’s trying his best. But he is just a mess. This is on Scott. It’s not about loyalty, it’s a competency issue. I think we are in for doom until Frost is replaced

Martinez will be the worst quarterback win loss record in the modern era at Nebraska maybe of all time for a 4 year starter, let that soak in for a bit I never thought I’d ever see that at Nebraska I was wrong
He's got wonderful stats.

• Haha
Reactions: 1Ramsker3
I think that is a little extreme. I would say the Offensive coaching staff is trash way before saying anything about a player. It is their job to make sure they are ready to play and that the right players are starting.

He is a good kid but as far as his play…he’s just not a difference maker at the FBS level. Not sure what the reasons are but my guess is he’s not putting in the work knowing the playbook and in the film room. There has been little improvement in year 4 vs year 1. Again that is on the Offensive coaching staff.

Reactions: ssmill777
If I'm a backup QB I'm seriously considering transfer portal
Actually any good player at any position should portal because when you're playing with a bunch that don't mind losing, you'll never reach your potential. Just like Gebbia, Roberts, G.Bell, Wendell, etc.

I wont completely disagree with you. He is a classy kid. But he will make some bone headed play at any given time that a jr. High kid would make that would lose you a close game. Sure he may be trying to make a big play but sometimes you have to be smarter than that. At least one of the interceptions yesterday wasnt his fault but a couple were 100% on him. You may be very well 8-0 with him but now that he is hurt and obviously not close to 100% like the liar scott frost claims, he isnt the mobile QB you want. We dont see many option plays like we saw before he was hurt. Now our playbook is cut in half due to it.

I agree on our weakass coaching staff (offensive side)

No fear of failure.
There’s an “it” factor all great athletes have and AM doesn’t have “it”. You cannot coach away his inability to read a defense or his boneheaded turnovers, however, where Frost has failed, is being able to put together an offensive game plan that his players can execute consistently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT