ADVERTISEMENT

84 days til CFB: Best #84 in Husker history?

HuskRecruit

Apr 1, 2018
84 days til football, who was the top #84 in Husker history?

honorable mentions/personal favs?

Thanks for correcting me, Schuele!

I would put Tony Jeter and Mike Rucker at the top of the list. But, I want to put in a plug for split end-punter Tim Smith. Loved to see position players double as kickers and punters back in the day - call it my George Blanda/Dante Pastorini man-crush.

Reactions: scarletred
I would put Tony Jeter and Mike Rucker at the top of the list. But, I want to put in a plug for split end-punter Tim Smith. Loved to see position players double as kickers and punters back in the day - call it my George Blanda/Dante Pastorini man-crush.

Besides rrthusker, you and I are the only ones that have responded to this threads..now TFrazier ruined it by using the Husker.com site..

Besides rrthusker, you and I are the only ones that have responded to this threads..now TFrazier ruined it by using the Husker.com site..
Sometimes it's just nice to take a break from brainless tribal politics and culture wars and talk Nebraska football. I know this is a crazy place to do that, but still fun once in a while.

Some people base their choices on awards earned. Others might decide on a player they really enjoyed watching that had the number.

I ruined this by simply sharing a resource to consider when coming up with an all time great player based on uniform number...ok.

giphy.gif

Some people base their choices on awards earned. Others might decide on a player they really enjoyed watching that had the number.

I ruined this by simply sharing a resource to consider when coming up with an all time great player based on uniform number...ok.

giphy.gif

Lol Laughing for your penance you may not use this site for resources for the duration of HuskRecruit posts and you must give us another player(s) number for the duration..;)

Jeter And Rucker tip 2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT