ADVERTISEMENT

70 team super league ...

not sure i understand what you're talking about. uofa v. clemson - had that happened - would be part of the dysfunction in college sports we are talking about today. it makes no sense, does it, like ucla v. rutgers?

further to that point, dysfunction brings opportunity. thus, this rudy proposal happens.
Do you just play dumb when someone calls you out for being a gasbagging hypocrite? Or are you really that dense?

If you are so concerned about student-athlete travel, why didn't you blast your hero Brett Yormark for his (now failed) rumor-mongering campaign designed to add UConn to the Big 12?

So you don’t know. I didn’t read the proposal fully. I figured you had.
not many proposals have the terms never or ever. at least the ones i have been party to all have had an out clause. in football at clemson and fsu we hear the term "exit fees." one would presume the same for a new configuration like this rudy proposal. that would be part of contract language which is way down the road.

I would also assume there might be some performance review to allow dead weight to be flushed if they're not meeting minimum requirements 🤔

Reactions: AVeritas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT