ADVERTISEMENT

6 days

I can't wait! I've never been so excited about an announcement since just before Frost was hired. Oh, wait! Sorry!

Reactions: huntered
Rumors matter now. Up until this week it’s just been wind and noise but now rumors are worth paying attention to.

He doesn't. He is just spewing Bs at this point.
True, I don't know any more than anyone else. But it's my impression that the incompetence of the athletic department is pervasive, right down to the AD from the University of Nebraska (Omaha). I think most smart, successful head football coaches at major football programs don't want anything to do with this state's dumpster fire. But that's just my opinion.

It is a big deal. SF showed us what happens when ego and pride takes the front seat over culture and fundamentals. The players on the roster reflect this stigma. There is zero unity of purpose, no we over me, or how to finish an opponent when they are down.

90% of this roster needs to go along with the majority of the staff. Frost single handily destroyed this program. His ego prevented him from seeing the slow death march he led this program in to the depths of hell with. His pride prevented him from listening to those had wisdom to help him.

Yes, this is a huge deal. The new coach has to reprogram players in ALL aspects of the game. I wish him luck, he will need it.

Can’t get here soon enough. All coaches go. Lots of players may go as well.
Got home from the game yesterday and my wife wanted to know what the sentiment for Mickey was? I told her that she needs to come to terms that MJ will not be the coach ( although it is really difficult to go against the genius intellect of @Bigtimebooster ).

She said, “well, a lot of players will transfer out”. My nephew said, “you’re concerned players on one of worst teams in CFB are going to leave?”.

True, I don't know any more than anyone else. But it's my impression that the incompetence of the athletic department is pervasive, right down to the AD from the University of Nebraska (Omaha). I think most smart, successful head football coaches at major football programs don't want anything to do with this state's dumpster fire. But that's just my opinion.
Wrong. I’ve heard nothing but compliments for Trev from national pundits. They’ve been very impressed by how quiet he has kept things. The comments are usually mentioning coaches will trust him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT