ADVERTISEMENT

3-0

Also,

man prevails GIF

Strange game, never felt like we were going to lose but at the same time other than the first two offensive series I didn't think we looked like a well oiled machine. Maybe UNI is quality FCS team, maybe we got caught up in all the hoopla following the Colorado win, regardless this was a little bit of a let down? I'll say this they had better get focused for next Friday's game because Illinois can beat us and might even if we play better.

Strange game, never felt like we were going to lose but at the same time other than the first two offensive series I didn't think we looked like a well oiled machine. Maybe UNI is quality FCS team, maybe we got caught up in all the hoopla following the Colorado win, regardless this was a little bit of a let down? I'll say this they had better get focused for next Friday's game because Illinois can beat us and might even if we play better.
Ya, I felt about the same.

Game was never in doubt, but definitely didn't feel like we played all that well.

That being said, it's a nice change from past seasons to have a "we didn't play great" game and still win 34-3.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
I believe UNI had much better line play/execution than Colorado did.

It was fine. Not a well-oiled machine at this point, but not a rusted out pile of sh!t anymore either. A reliable compact sedan that will get us to to Point B, B is for bowl game.
As Rhule said - it’s winning football. Not championship football and that is where we are heading.

Reactions: Huzkers25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT