ADVERTISEMENT

3-0

Also,

man prevails GIF

Strange game, never felt like we were going to lose but at the same time other than the first two offensive series I didn't think we looked like a well oiled machine. Maybe UNI is quality FCS team, maybe we got caught up in all the hoopla following the Colorado win, regardless this was a little bit of a let down? I'll say this they had better get focused for next Friday's game because Illinois can beat us and might even if we play better.

It was fine. Not a well-oiled machine at this point, but not a rusted out pile of sh!t anymore either. A reliable compact sedan that will get us to to Point B, B is for bowl game.

Strange game, never felt like we were going to lose but at the same time other than the first two offensive series I didn't think we looked like a well oiled machine. Maybe UNI is quality FCS team, maybe we got caught up in all the hoopla following the Colorado win, regardless this was a little bit of a let down? I'll say this they had better get focused for next Friday's game because Illinois can beat us and might even if we play better.
Ya, I felt about the same.

Game was never in doubt, but definitely didn't feel like we played all that well.

That being said, it's a nice change from past seasons to have a "we didn't play great" game and still win 34-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT