ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread

I know some coaches say a starter can't lose his job due to injury, but the truth is that Sims should have lost his starting job before the injury. HH shows what the team can do when they're not handing the ball away four times a game.
I think Rhule was going with the experienced guy in those first 2 P5 road games regardless.

We beat a mediocre team. What did we learn? The weakest link on this team is clearly the offensive line. Haarberg looked good. Defense played great. it is a win. I will take it. But the offensive line has to got to get fixed.
sure is nice to be on the right side of the 'mediocre team' coin for once!

build on it!

We beat a mediocre team. What did we learn? The weakest link on this team is clearly the offensive line. Haarberg looked good. Defense played great. it is a win. I will take it. But the offensive line has to got to get fixed.
NIU’s best unit was supposed to be their front 7 on defense. O line made some progress IMO. HH did about what I thought he would. He got away with a couple of bad mistakes in the passing game but also had some great throws. Great job in the run game.

I didn’t see anything last night that makes me think we have a shot with Michigan. 6 wins yes. This should have been our home opener. Sims didn’t get the luxury that HH got that’s for sure. The CU vs CSU game last night adds perspective. CSU was up 11 with 4 minutes left and then a starting defender got ejected for targeting. It gave CU a first down and CSU fell apart. CSU was pushing CU around.

Very happy for HH. Liked our effort but IMO our defense hasn’t been tested yet by a good team. CU has to be the worst 3-0 team in the country.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Kamara got ejected in overtime.
Ahhh. I was in and out consciousness in my hotel room watching it. What a letdown. CSU has a nice passing QB. I hope Norvell has success. My brother-in-law knew him when he was at NU and said he’s a really good guy.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT