ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

The offensive line being a problem is a fairly well known fact :p There are a lot of problems on this team. Going into conference play, we better figure our offense and kicking game out pretty quick.

Reactions: KwTx21
The offensive line is the problem but most fans can’t see that. All they see is AM with the ball. It all starts up front and ours is terrible.
A couple look the part of their girl play with their nicely conditioned golden locks of hair.

The offensive line is the problem but most fans can’t see that. All they see is AM with the ball. It all starts up front and ours is terrible.
The line is a huge problem but, Martinez still doesn’t seem right and is missing open receivers on a regular basis. Play calling at times is also a head scratcher.

What's going on with Martinez? I get that he is under duress but he is missing some throws and they aren't close.

Reactions: AFTray
It doesn't take a degree in rocket science to understand that more than one thing is wrong in this offense right now. Calling one thing out doesn't mean it is bad all the time or that some other area is good all the time.

The offensive line being a problem is a fairly well known fact :p There are a lot of problems on this team. Going into conference play, we better figure our offense and kicking game out pretty quick.
Third week I’ve been hearing that we better figure it out. Refreshing.

Martinez running for his life again. Is this our worst O-line ever? No really.

Any chance we could hire Bill Callahan as an O-line coach?

What's going on with Martinez? I get that he is under duress but he is missing some throws and they aren't close.
I think he's looking a lot more comfortable since the first quarter. Yeah he's a little off on the deeper throws but at least he's throwing them this game.

Reactions: bcarda
Mills got crushed at the end of that first down run.

Remember when Nebraska running backs used to have six rolls of tape around their ankles? I never understood how they could even run like that.

Martinez with a nice little TD run.

Doing better up the gut with both mills and AM doing better on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT