ADVERTISEMENT

2021 New Commit

right and he also put a ball in for the Huskers on Kaden Johnson. We all know those are temporary things. He could suddenly flip to Huskers any minute. And 2021 has a LONG ways to go.
You could make a pretty good team of guys Wiltfong but in CB’s for Nebraska on that never came: Micah Parsons, Max Dugan, Kaden Johnson.

You could make a pretty good team of guys Wiltfong but in CB’s for Nebraska on that never came: Micah Parsons, Max Dugan, Kaden Johnson.

oh yeah, those are only good for showing what the player seems to favoring at that moment. For TJ Bollers it’s definitely a two horse race between Wisconsin and Huskers. Kaden Johnson scenario all over again :(

I love the kids story! He hasn't even come close to tapping his physical abilities. It will be fun to watch him grow with Huskers!

He's listed as an OLB, but the press I've been reading says they see him as more of an ILB in the Nebraska defensive scheme. He's not quite tall enough to be an OLB in a 3-4 it would seem.

He's listed as an OLB, but the press I've been reading says they see him as more of an ILB in the Nebraska defensive scheme. He's not quite tall enough to be an OLB in a 3-4 it would seem.

def ILB

A very sound and skilled player. As indicated by the quote from his coach, a player who is just beginning to realize his natural talent. In my view, coach Stadem does not tend to sugar coat or overly inflate college prospects on his team and IMO, watching Kpai play this past year, there is no doubt that he is a legitimate high D1 athlete.

Reactions: cubsker
I’ll never forget the day I knew Nebraska was in a lot of trouble as a football program. That was the day Riley Reiff committed to Iowa. Use to be if we offered a SD kid, he’d jump at the chance of playing for us. Reiff was the first kid I remember with a Husker offer that didn’t commit. There’s been a few since but to me, that was the bright red flag that things weren’t going to be OK. Good to see us locking these kids down again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT