Purdue (60% chance we win)
Rutgers (Loss)
Indiana (Definite Loss)
Ohio St (Beatdown Loss)
UCLA (60% chance we win)
USC (Beatdown Loss)
Wisconsin (Tossup)
Iowa (35% chance we win)

Wisconsin and Iowa will determine if we go bowling and it doesn’t look good.

Rutgers, Wisconsin, UCLA will all be a wins…Rest of the games (with the exception of Ohio State) are all 50-50.

Minimum seven wins and a bowl.

Rutgers, Wisconsin, UCLA will all be a wins…Rest of the games (with the exception of Ohio State) are all 50-50.

Minimum seven wins and a bowl.

On what do you base this proposition? A fr shaman phenom at QB that overcomes all odds? A D that has been average suddenly turning things around? The apparent absence of a competent field goal kicker? A running game that st times looks serviceable only to have it disappear at the most inopportune times?

All of the above can be fixed to an extent. I think we are short horses on D.

On what do you base this proposition? A fr shaman phenom at QB that overcomes all odds? A D that has been average suddenly turning things around? The apparent absence of a competent field goal kicker? A running game that st times looks serviceable only to have it disappear at the most inopportune times?

All of the above can be fixed to an extent. I think we are short horses on D.

Lol…on what do you base your pessimistic predictions… Mine is based on Vegas odds as of today. (Personally think they’re a bit low on USC & Iowa. Think we lose one we shouldn’t and win one in which we’re an underdog).

No offense, but I’ll take the wise-guys opinion over some know-nothing goober on a college football message-board.

Nebraska’s chance of victory in the remaining games…

OSU - 6.6%, down 2.3%
USC - 21.5%, down 2.6%
Indiana - 28.0%, down 7.3%
Iowa - 36.2%, down 14.5%
Rutgers - 64.3%, down 8.1%
Wisconsin - 72.9%, down 4.6%
UCLA - 78.5%, down 5.4%
Purdue - 79.6%, up 21.5%

Current FPI is 6.9-5.1, rank is 36th.

Last edited:
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
They beat Washington 21-18 Washington had 521 yds to Rutgers 299 no turnovers. The Big ten officials welcomed Washington to the Big . You are an idiot. Good night.
You are a Big bo fan and I’m the idiot? Ok lol

Being pessimistic about what is coming up doesn’t make me less of a Husker fan or an idiot. Believe me, id love to be wrong about my prediction but I’m keeping it real.

You are a Big bo fan and I’m the idiot? Ok lol

Being pessimistic about what is coming up doesn’t make me less of a Husker fan or an idiot. Believe me, id love to be wrong about my prediction but I’m keeping it real.
You said they destroyed Washington. They won the game 21-18 and got out yarded by 222 yds . I am not calling you an idiot because of your prediction. It’s because you said they destroyed Washington.

Reactions: king_kong_
You said they destroyed Washington. They won the game 21-18 and got out yarded by 222 yds . I am not calling you an idiot because of your prediction. It’s because you said they destroyed Washington.
Washington only made a game of it towards the end but Rutgers jumped on them from the start and finished 4-0. Rutgers is 4-0. Think about that.

Lol…on what do you base your pessimistic predictions… Mine is based on Vegas odds as of today. (Personally think they’re a bit low on USC & Iowa. Think we lose one we shouldn’t and win one in which we’re an underdog).

No offense, but I’ll take the wise-guys opinion over some know-nothing goober on a college football message-board.

Nebraska’s chance of victory in the remaining games…

OSU - 6.6%, down 2.3%
USC - 21.5%, down 2.6%
Indiana - 28.0%, down 7.3%
Iowa - 36.2%, down 14.5%
Rutgers - 64.3%, down 8.1%
Wisconsin - 72.9%, down 4.6%
UCLA - 78.5%, down 5.4%
Purdue - 79.6%, up 21.5%

Current FPI is 6.9-5.1, rank is 36th.

That's TruHusker's style, he likes to come off as some expert, but when you call his ass on his bullshit observations, he hides for 4 days, like he's avoided answering my last two questions in another thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT