ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half game Thread!

Can we convince Keyshawn Jr not to visit next weekend? The staff is about to see how nice Nebraska fans really are. Boooooing will start after the first three and out.

Can we just call it a year and forfeit the rest of our games so we don't have to keep watching the embarrassment.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Thank you to the Purdue WR for gifting NU the ball back. Nice to get out of bounds, I suppose, but he gave up a first down.

I just don't understand how we are so bad in all areas. Mind blowing. Also, can Fyfe please stop throwing the ball in double coverage!

gerry just basically picked off our CB to free up their WR .. fortunately the pass was overthrown

It disgusts me to say that I think the biggest problem here is a lack of effort by Nebraska. I see both the offensive line and the entire defense being completely fine with how this game is going. Hands on their hips, not giving a rat's behind about the outcome of this game. Just have equipment check in tomorrow and forfeit the rest of the games if they aren't going to even care.

Can we convince Keyshawn Jr not to visit next weekend? The staff is about to see how nice Nebraska fans really are. Boooooing will start after the first three and out.
Who cares at this point? We're doomed to a minimum of four losing seasons with Riley at the helm.

I love that ESPNU claims we have great depth at WR. We have no one who can make a play beyond Westercamp.

well, I'm now satisfied that there truly wasn't anyone better behind TA. I really hope we keep O'Brien

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT