ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread

God that was so easy for the Gophers. It`s like we aren't even on the field.

Demoralizing for sure. Nearly unwatchable defense. And it's the first half when they supposedly are still fresh.

I have never seen a more clueless defense at any level of football. Poor positioning, low effort, exttemely poor footwork and overall poor execution.

What must graduated Blackshirts be feeling as they endure this week after week. We all think it's too hard to watch; what must THEY be feeling?

Our dbs are the keystone cops. Banker obviously is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Gerry looks completely lost.
Our complete secondary looks lost. Is Banker that bad of defensive cord or our players just not that good or both?

What must graduated Blackshirts be feeling as they endure this week after week. We all think it's too hard to watch; what must THEY be feeling?

In your opinion..... What year was the last year - there was an actual full blown Full Black Shirt unit?? Not 1 or 2 guys .... But a full unit?

Nice run, Newby playing pretty well. would be huge to get a stop to end half and get ball to start 2h up 10.

And that's what happens when you pull the ball down and move the chains. Good drive Huskers.

If I wasn't so dense and totally unable to grasp the basic concepts of football, I would say the running game has been very effective today.

It finally seems Langs is starting to understand who this team is. For the first six games he tried to make us something we are not. Now we have mostly short passes where our receivers are moving catching the ball and a quality run game that even involves the qb.

It finally seems Langs is starting to understand who this team is. For the first six games he tried to make us something we are not. Now we have mostly short passes where our receivers are moving catching the ball and a quality run game that even involves the qb.

Is he or is the offense just executing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT