ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread

Long rush for a score...then on the next possession five yards running on first down and then two passes. That is stinking ridiculous.

Pretty simple...at the end of the year pull Browns scholarship. Tell him he can stay if he wants to pay his own way and try and earn his scholarship.

Langsdorf blows my mind. 3 and 3 and you throw? Tommy is a good runner and average passer, qb run should be the only option there

7th game if the season. How many more before our OC figures out that Tommy isn't going to make 1/2 his throws? Is it really that hard to stick to the run?

Right now it has the feeling of a really long, exasperating, inept game. For both teams.

Simply bad football. The unfortunate thing is we will have to endure TA for another year and a half, then have to watch a then redshirt QB go thru a year of gaining experience. Won't be remotely relavant until 2018 at best. Long time to watch this.

Looks like they are playing hard and with passion. Looks like they are having fun. It's nice to see that they aren't down on themselves coming into the game.

Reactions: tpmcg
I know the rule is to not catch the ball if it's within the 10. But can we make a DPE exception? Like within the 3?

newby was awful against illy, but i like how he ran last week and it's been decent so far today.

Good thing Jano got it back. Anyone surprised to see him get the carry? Keep him in for more plays, not just when he's going to get the ball.

Minny is susceptible to motion. Langs needs to take full advantage of this.

Love the play of the oline so far. There are some big holes out there and they are giving Tommy all day. They deserve as much credit on that TD as we give to Tommy and Moore. That doesn't happen without tons of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT