ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread

Rose's tackle was classic Bo taught technique. Throwing yourself at the player head down and not wrapping up.

The guy was going onto the field and yelling at the ref and these people on here are crying about 4 seconds.

Time management is terrible with these coaches.

What the heck? We are 2-4, and a lesser team could have folded the tents and called it a season today. I see a team that has been coached to keep an even keel, and press on. Offense is playing well against a solid defense. Our pass defense is awful, to be sure, but to call us poorly coached today? I don't think so. At least so far I've enjoyed what I've seen.

Have to punch this in early. The defense is going to get tired just like WI game. They have played a lot so far.

What the heck? We are 2-4, and a lesser team could have folded the tents and called it a season today. I see a team that has been coached to keep an even keel, and press on. Offense is playing well against a solid defense. Our pass defense is awful, to be sure, but to call us poorly coached today? I don't think so. At least so far I've enjoyed what I've seen.

Football is based off of percentages . When MN had a penalty that made it 2 and 17, and you have 3 timeouts left before the half, you call timeout. We would have the ball back with over a minute and half versus 25 seconds.

Football is based off of percentages . When MN had a penalty that made it 2 and 17, and you have 3 timeouts left before the half, you call timeout. We would have the ball back with over a minute and half versus 25 seconds.

Correct. And we have given up points on nearly every two minute defensive situation this year. That's a high percentage.

OL improvement through this year has been impressive. Cav appears to be a very good coach.

our pass d sucks. TA isn't especially on target today. we did just fine.

Correct. And we have given up points on nearly every two minute defensive situation this year. That's a high percentage.

Heck, we have given up big plays with 1 second left this year...if that's your logic , they why even have timeouts. This wasn't even a 2 and 10 , it was 2 and 17. We should have used them .

Heck, we have given up big plays with 1 second left this year...if that's your logic , they why even have timeouts. This wasn't even a 2 and 10 , it was 2 and 17. We should have used them .

Turns out there was a two minutes drive that got them in position to throw that pass.

What in the hell are you talking about. who said anything about time management being fine this year? Read dude.

I did read DUDE....it wasn't fine which you said it was. We should have stopped the clock. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the butt this half.

I did read DUDE....it wasn't fine which you said it was. We should have stopped the clock. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the butt this half.
There was no discussion about "this year." maybe stick to cavities.

ADVERTISEMENT