ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half game Thread!

I think there's a real lack of understanding of just how bad our talent level is. These coaches have made some calls I don't agree with, but they're also coaching with one hand tied behind their backs, especially on defense.

Yep, this program has basically been on probation the last few years. Personally I wish Riley would pull all redshirts and do what Tennessee did last year and go with all the young pups. Time to look to the future.

Wrong. That is the bullshit narrative the Omaha World-Herald has been spinning to provide cover for this career mediocre staff.

This team has talent to compete for championships.

Just like Shawn Eichorst stated on November 30, 2014 when he fired Bo Pelini.

Oh. Ok. Name one defensive lineman who's a game changer. Now a defensive back. Now a linebacker. (Degree of difficulty, you have to be able to back it up, claiming it's unrealized potential doesn't count.

When you rely on walk on players in 2015 your team just sucks
If NU football could just get back to doing basic things correctly: basic catches, basic tackling, basic play calling, not playing an IB with no lateral movement or pass catching ability (except in short yardage situations), they would be dangerous.

We need to shake this up somehow, some way. Pop somebody, all out blitz, try to block a punt after a D stop, we need a momentum shift in a big way. Perhaps Riley is just biding his time and hoping the half is the break we need to change this up.

What was the penalty after Westerkamp? In the bar and can't hear a damn thing
and ESPN cut away?

We need to shake this up somehow, some way. Pop somebody, all out blitz, try to block a punt after a D stop, we need a momentum shift in a big way. Perhaps Riley is just biding his time and hoping the half is the break we need to change this up.

Yeah, this biding his time year and the next 4 years. Get used to it.

Please tell me we aern't going to play 5 OL for the WHOLE FRICKING GAME AGAIN. iN 90 DEGREE HEAT?
These are not decisions a staff with decade's of experience make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT