ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half game Thread!

Coming out of a timeout and we get that? How the hell does that happen? How can you have miscommunication coming out of a timeout? My kingdom for a coaching staff that knows what the hell they are doing (it's been a long last 15+ years........)

Well, whoever posted the 50 to 3 R.I.P. (or whatever it was) is looking like it might be the best prediction.

Coming out of a timeout and we get that? How the hell does that happen? How can you have miscommunication coming out of a timeout? My kingdom for a coaching staff that knows what the hell they are doing (it's been a long last 15+ years........)
you think that pick was on the coaching staff? If Armstrong throws that inside it's a TD.

We settled down, cut the penalties and catch the ball this will be tight. D totally changed when they benched Davie. The offense is open all over the field 4 drops and a huge penalty on Westerkamp catch

Atrocious first half. Still a chance to win but not looking good. I most want to see the D adjust and Newby run with less hesitation. I think the O has been ok aside from penalties and drops. Actually, add no more gd penalties to the list.

We settled down, cut the penalties and catch the ball this will be tight. D totally changed when they benched Davie. The offense is open all over the field 4 drops and a huge penalty on Westerkamp catch
At least we will wear them down in the heat by only playing 5 OL........

1. catch the ball
2 . no interceptions
3. no penalties
4. get the play in
5. no davis
6. run to the corner more and upfeild
7. blitz their qb, he not the most mobile I have seen
8. start banging receiver catching the ball over the middle
9. catch the ball
10. no davis
11. thank God it's only 20 to 3

Reactions: Doniphan89
Sad part about this is that there are plays out there. This isn't a good Miami defense.

Eh.. they're pretty fast. There were some massive holes in the running game that closed quickly. But for the most part, you're not wrong. Which is why the five dropped passes are killers.

I understand that and if they are going to close those holes and we have to go to a passing game, then the WRs need to catch passes when the ball gets in their hands. If a team gives you an opening you have to take it and we're just not.

I understand that and if they are going to close those holes and we have to go to a passing game, then the WRs need to catch passes when the ball gets in their hands. If a team gives you an opening you have to take it and we're just not.
I don't disagree, I'm just saying Miami's defense isn't piss poor, it's just not good enough to excuse us putting up 3 points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT