1st HALF GAME THREAD!

redfanusa

First Team All-Big Ten
Feb 6, 2009
Thank to buthane-cooktop for most likely helping to avoid a winless season.

I'd say the "Nebraska Way" has definitely been restored. Outsiders like Callahan and Riley just didn't get it.

husker2612

Graduate Assistant
Nov 29, 2010
Looks like an unexperienced coaching crew for nebraska
I still have faith in Frost, but I think he and staff need to learn to adjust their game plan as the game goes. I believe they have a system and plan in place that obviously worked at UCF and less talented AAC. I think they had the talent at ucf to stick with a game plan from start to finish and never really had to out coach anyone (except maybe Auburn). That is why we keep hearing him say things like, I know this works and we just have to stick to the plan.
In the BIG10 we have very good coaches, some of the top in the country. The same play calling and game plan is not going to work from start to finish. He has to adjust or this is not going to work. I believe he will and that will come with time and getting to know the style of the opposing coaches.

Harry Caray

Head Coach
Feb 28, 2002
It's pretty clear Frost has lost many of the players on this team. This could take 4-5 years to turn things around.

Wyldcard

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2018
The BIg 10 officials can go fk themselves. Called Lindsey on a BS hold!

xxUNRIVALEDxx

Senior
Apr 16, 2017
Omaha
Another thing, looks like Frost was like f*** it, let’s just open this thing up. Obviously doesn’t hurt when players actually make plays.

bigredhunter

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 4, 2009
Florida
We’ve finally opened up the playbook. We throw the ball down field and everything becomes easier! Lets go!!

Latest posts