ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Thank to buthane-cooktop for most likely helping to avoid a winless season.

I'd say the "Nebraska Way" has definitely been restored. Outsiders like Callahan and Riley just didn't get it.

Looks like an unexperienced coaching crew for nebraska
I still have faith in Frost, but I think he and staff need to learn to adjust their game plan as the game goes. I believe they have a system and plan in place that obviously worked at UCF and less talented AAC. I think they had the talent at ucf to stick with a game plan from start to finish and never really had to out coach anyone (except maybe Auburn). That is why we keep hearing him say things like, I know this works and we just have to stick to the plan.
In the BIG10 we have very good coaches, some of the top in the country. The same play calling and game plan is not going to work from start to finish. He has to adjust or this is not going to work. I believe he will and that will come with time and getting to know the style of the opposing coaches.

It's pretty clear Frost has lost many of the players on this team. This could take 4-5 years to turn things around.

"don't be afraid to make a mistake"

I think this team has bought that philosophy lock, stock, and barrel

The BIg 10 officials can go fk themselves. Called Lindsey on a BS hold!

Another thing, looks like Frost was like f*** it, let’s just open this thing up. Obviously doesn’t hurt when players actually make plays.

ADVERTISEMENT