ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

Lol. Did you miss all the name calling directed my way by @Morgan747 for simply asking a question? Sure you are not biased?
I don't cry like a little bitch though, because I am not in 2nd grade.
I am not defending this shit show, merely asking what the drunken rants over and over from a flunky 8 man coach is doing?
You are, but what am I?

Don't answer that.

Tanner Lee looks like he was just hired and is just not in synch. I don't know if he has the flu but he looks lost out there

I'm not watching the lines close enough, are they just bringing that much pressure, or are they rushing 4-5 most of the time and our line is just missing blocks every play?

e93.jpg

Reactions: SC_'sker
No way that should be a fumble. But, I think they'll say it stands as called.

This game reminds me of the 1989 game with NIU. Nebraska had 5 turnovers in the 1st half and the score was 17 all at halftime. I hope the 2nd half turns out like that game.

Is there a reason we still employ the WR (should have been gone last year) and line coach? Too late to fire them now. Get rid of the whole bunch. "But who do you being in???" Lol

But you know it won't happen because Langsdorf is pass happy!
And the guards will continue to get their shit pushed in, and the running back will fumble anyway. It's far from obvious like you claim. They are getting their asses smoked up front

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT