ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

Nice to see our offense find their groove, hopefully the sustained drive gave our defense a good breather.

Oregon gets a new coach and still looks like Oregon, Nebraska gets a new coach and we have to reinvent the wheel. I don't get it.
Because the Nebraska AD hires coaches that try to change the culture of Husker Football. Since Osborne - Solich, Callahan, Pelini - each coach tried to change the style of play rather than coach the players and get the best assistants. I'm not certain what Riley is (Callahan/Pelini mashup).

In these games you just keep playing. It happens all the time. The team that gets out quick, has a bit of let-up and within no time it's a game. Now it will be hard for them to get it going again.

Defense really needs to stop the ducks on this next series
giphy.gif

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Because the Nebraska AD hires coaches that try to change the culture of Husker Football. Since Osborne - Solich, Callahan, Pelini - each coach tried to change the style of play rather than coach the players and get the best assistants. I'm not certain what Riley is (Callahan/Pelini mashup).
This game just might define him.

That's the best sign from the D I have seen...nearly the whole team tackling that guy near the sideline.

Luckily the Oregon OC insists on running screen plays, when they could score at will by throwing downfield

At least we bend down the field but don't break in the redzone.

I was hoping for tough D in the redzone. Damn.

So much "experience" on this staff but yet they believe Mo Barry is an option in coverage on an obvious passing down.

if we stop the bubble, they torch us downfield. if we play back, they get easy 8 yds with the bubble. we need better players

I know it might be pumping sunshine but I thought Diaco would play the same way as he did last week. We are far more aggressive on those wide receiver screens. I'm glad to see it. I know we are having trouble downfield but at least he's trying.

21 points in one quarter. Way to have your defense ready, Bob.

This game shows how bad Bo recruited talent on defense. Riley and Diaco can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Thanks Bo!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT