ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

This defense is terrible and will continue to be this entire year. Now the question I have is it scheme, talent, or both? Unfortunately, I think it's both

Reactions: TheNewNU
Remember when that one idiot thought Nebraska was hiding it's defense in the spring game and vs Arkansas State? (Half the fanbase)

Reactions: Gimmered
I know it might be pumping sunshine but I thought Diaco would play the same way as he did last week. We are far more aggressive on those wide receiver screens. I'm glad to see it. I know we are having trouble downfield but at least he's trying.

There's a reason we didn't last week. I still surprised people don't understand why it was done.

Remember when that one idiot thought Nebraska was hiding it's defense in the spring game and vs Arkansas State? (Half the fanbase)

They weren't hiding the defense, they were playing soft coverages for a reason. Can't believe idiots don't get it.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
How about an experiment, just send the offense out to play defense, they seem to have alot more fire and I'm not sure they could be worse...;)

That's exactly what he was doing. We're playing a lot more aggressively up front, which leaves our DBs pretty vulnerable against this speed. And he's switching thing up lot. Completely different philosophy than last week. I would have thought the 5-man fronts would have tipped most people off.

Reactions: newAD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT