ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Not sure why Stanley was pissed - he threw it early due to the rush - offense looks out of sync buy given the QB situation - I expected that. D had to play lights out - have not so far. That long run was simple over run - bad play by Bando and Williams
I think Stanley was pissed because Tommy yelled at him. Tommy needs to shut the **** up until he can complete 40% of his passes.

Newsflash, our D is very bad today. This will be a route if we dont get something going on O.

Will be hard to come back with your QB operating on 1.5 hamstrings

Can we get rid of this playing off the dB garbage.....in college football you can rough up the receivers...yet we let them run free all the time.

Can we get rid of this playing off the dB garbage.....in college football you can rough up the receivers...yet we let them run free all the time.
The problem there was Williams got caught staring at the play fake instead of taking care of his responsibility.....that one isn't on Banker.

Greg Davis is the OC for Iowa...let that sink in. Of course ours is Langsdoof, so advantage Iowa.

what a shock, he missed a receiver that had his defender beat. That never ... i mean always happens.

Banker - you know the O is wounded - have to show up ready to play - and takes a giant dump on the field in the 1st quarter........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT