ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Man some of you people are on TAs nuts like Hawk fans are with Kirk. One second you love him the next you bash on him. figure it out. Its still early.

Ball was thrown too far in front of Stanley. He knew he was missed and is probably getting tired of it!

Ball was thrown too far in front of Stanley. He knew he was missed and is probably getting tired of it!
Looked to me like it hit the arm of the D linemen that jumped and deflected forward a little bit. Should have been a first.

Time for a screen??
so Tommy can either throw it at the RBs feet, or have it picked off? I've never seen a major college quarterback who is worse at the screen pass. I'm not being hyperbolic, I've never seen a QB at this level who is worse than Tommy at that throw.

Yeah with Tommy being Tommy, Iowa is going to load the box. And we're going to get shut out.
Without the threat of his legs, TA is very ineffective. Kind of wonder if a zone read game with Darlington wouldn't be a better option but our defense is going to have to play better or it won't matter.

How do you blame TA for that pass to Morgan? He has Jewel right in his face and had to get the ball out. Morgan needs to chill or sit out.

Not sure why Stanley was pissed - he threw it early due to the rush - offense looks out of sync buy given the QB situation - I expected that. D had to play lights out - have not so far. That long run was simple over run - bad play by Bando and Williams

Exactly what we thought would happen. Gimpy and shallow depth at QB. We are playing well for the most part on D. Poor Bando needs some new ankles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT