ADVERTISEMENT

14 - 23

1Ramsker3

Walk On
Sep 24, 2017
AM’s record as a starter at Nebraska. That is the only stat I care about.

Admittedly rudimentary research, ESPN game log/stats.

Unreal that he didn’t get pulled after that second pick vs Purdue. Not to mention running out of bounds short of the markers right in front of him. Hell, snap to Rahmir or Yant for the next series or two if you didn’t prepare Smothers or Haarberg for the game. Do something!

Reactions: Badgerboy1
It would be crazy to let that continue for another year. No actual "Blue Blood" program or ('coach"...) would let any QB reign over their team for half a freaking decade, not with that record. I don't care if he looks better in practice or not, it's time for another Husker QB to actually play and use their scholarship.
He's had 4 years to become a leader who can win, someone else might truly pick it up in 4 or 5 games.

Reactions: BleedRed78
gruden, he's kicked out the nfl...and too young to hang it up for good
he's a bob devaney that looks like herbie husker
make the call trev

Reactions: BleedRed78
Previous to the Purdue game, I thought Frost would have another year. Not benching AM2 after a series of missed passes and boneheaded decisions that was giving the game away (AGAIN!) has led me to reevaluate that.
We need to be seeing Smothers or Masker if AM2 is doing that crap. I don't think Haarberg will get an opportunity until next year tbh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT