ADVERTISEMENT

“Somebody has to start fighting for Nebraska”

X Men Juggernaut GIF

Reactions: BleedRed78
He mentioned having a tough go of it last week, as he should have. Enough of just being a good lapdog and taking it.

I also couldn’t help but notice he said something about Troy having their back. I could be reading too much into it, but it kind of sounded like a shot at Trev.

Big ten refs are definitely the most brutal to watch of any conference and bend over backwards to protect a certain two teams. Puke.

Reactions: headcard
You can tell Rhule thinks we got jobbed last Friday, which we did, and that it's not the first time we've been jobbed by this shitty conference.
It is a shitty conference with shitty officiating but the only way we can have a chance is to put up a lot of points so it won’t be close that bad calls will change the outcome of games.

I like the fire

First coach since Bo to get an unsportsmanlike on our sideline? Can’t remember if frost got one or not.

Hope the players pick up the mantle and we don’t have to see/hear this again
Bo was a master at getting them! I LOVED it.

He mentioned having a tough go of it last week, as he should have. Enough of just being a good lapdog and taking it.

I also couldn’t help but notice he said something about Troy having their back. I could be reading too much into it, but it kind of sounded like a shot at Trev.
Yeah, I think it was more of calling them out for the ILL Game than this one. He definitely got pissed.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT