ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule will be happy-Helmet communication for 24

Yeah. Fundamentally change the game because they are going too long and then add 2 minute warning. Makes sense............NOT>
CFB needs to drop 20 min halftimes closer to NFL 10 minutes. Will close the gap so these 3 and a half to 4 hour CFB games are kept in check. Hate when the games run over, and I miss the first quarter of a Husker game.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
CFB needs to drop 20 min halftimes closer to NFL 10 minutes. Will close the gap so these 3 and a half to 4 hour CFB games are kept in check. Hate when the games run over, and I miss the first quarter of a Husker game.
Gotta have time for the band to perform

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Meh. Do people still watch? Every game I go to it's just people using the bathrooms.
I know what you're saying but to me it's still part of THE GAME and what makes college football the in stadium experience that it is. I appreciate what they do and would miss it.

I will admit that I like pregame better than halftime. I think they could pick it up a notch.

Just like at vb or bb, I would miss not having the pep band there

I like both rules...but definitely agree that they could shorten halftime to 15 minutes (or even 12, like the NFL). 15 probably still gives the band time to perform...

If the 2 minute warning adds a time-out, for God's sake, shorten the other media time-outs to 2:00 minutes. I think they are 3:30 now.

If you want the building someone has to pay for it. I would rather the sponsors do that so the boosters can give to our NIL.

Ugh NOT the two minute warning! Even more commercial breaks…
It’s not supposed to increase the number of commercial timeouts. The idea is to give certainty to the networks as to when it happens. They have a certain number allotted.

Meh. Do people still watch? Every game I go to it's just people using the bathrooms.
I always go to the bathroom right before KO and after the third Q so I don't miss "The Pride of all Nebraska" Cornhusker Marching Band. But then they added the light show between 3rd and 4th during night games, so for night games I just sit there and suffer during the 4th Q :)

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Ugh NOT the two minute warning! Even more commercial breaks…
If they change the rule on the clock stoppage on first downs (currently stops) to not stopping than I can see the benefit of the :2 minute warning. But as is now I would agree more commercial breaks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT