ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Yordano Ventura

A9X6dbzb.jpg

Reactions: Nate004
Lot's of stuff in the twitterverse (even from players on other teams) that Eaton has a rep and does punk crap during games when he thinks the cameras are not watching. He wasn't even a step out of the box and was yelling at Ventura. Funny how the hitter can look at the pitcher, but it is called "staring" him down when it comes from a pitcher.
Having played against him I can confirm this, his own teammates hated him in AZ...however, I can tell you with 100% certainty Ventura is even worse.

Royals are the little 5'6" douche frat boys that get drunk and think they can beat everyone's ass... Royals are a bunch of wusses. GO GO WHITE SOX!!!

The Royals absolutely own the White Sox. There are trout and salmon in Alaska giving bears more resistance than the White Sox give the Royals.

The hitter had no business staring down the pitcher the entire way. I have no issue with Ventura telling him where to go.

Sincerely,

A Dodgers fan

Royals are the little 5'6" douche frat boys that get drunk and think they can beat everyone's ass... Royals are a bunch of wusses. GO GO WHITE SOX!!!
The Royals haven't instigated any of their altercations. What are they supposed to do......let other teams continue to hit them and do nothing about it? Yeah, Ventura has some growing up to do, but your Sox have plenty of punks on their team as well. And with all their new acquisitions, you'd think they'd be better than they are. But they still suck.

The Royals haven't instigated any of their altercations. What are they supposed to do......let other teams continue to hit them and do nothing about it? Yeah, Ventura has some growing up to do, but your Sox have plenty of punks on their team as well. And with all their new acquisitions, you'd think they'd be better than they are. But they still suck.
Check out the videos going around of smarjxnziznsixnzia in the dugout yelling and screaming the whole game last night. Don't know what his issue is. Maybe it is him being pissed having to play in Chicago. I would be on edge too if there was a solid chance of getting hit by stray gunfire every time I went to the stadium.

As I see it, after fielding the ball, Ventura's initial reaction is to take several quick (unnecessary) steps in the direction of Eaton. I think that's what triggered Eaton to say something, since he was already mad about a previous strike call and being quick pitched. Fights sometimes happen when you get two punks involved, which apparently happened here. That being said, Ventura is going to get one of his teammates seriously hurt if this stuff doesn't stop.

Being a fan of the Royals and a major follower of the American League, I guess I never really think about the AL pitchers not hitting. But thinking more about it, I would have to agree; all pitchers should hit. It's pretty crazy to realize that hitters are being thrown a small ball at 93ishmph. Put most basketball players and some football players into a batter's box at a level above high school and there's not a great chance of seeing that ball hit.

Hosmer with a great post game interview. Basically said this stuff doesn't need to happen and there will be some talks in the locker room so this stuff doesn't happen anymore. Hos is a good dude, as is Moose.

Hopefully they can practice what he preaches because now they just look stupid.

Randy, IMO the Royals have looked bad two times this year. When Ventura got into it with Trout and when Herrera tried to hit Lawrie and pointed at his head. The rest of the times it seems as if they were reacting something that someone else started. They do need to keep their composure better though.

It's being reported that Chris Sale went to the Royals clubhouse in the 8th inning and tried to fight Ventura, but he wasn't allowed in.

The Royals are reading their own press clippings from last year and playing with the puffy chest. They aren't used to the spotlight and it is showing. The veterans of this group need to get things in check or the team will be unable to match last year when they were the hunters and played that way. This is players not used to be being successful and simply not knowing how to deal with success.

Reminds of a bad sequel. Major League 2. Hope they have a Jake Taylor somewhere on the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT