ADVERTISEMENT

Mens BB transfers, Meah N, Connor N, Gavin G, Morgan and Rollie N

OK @Harry Caray tell us why we won't get this big man. Laughing

We might get him, but he got beat out by Wilhelm Breidenbach at Washington and is injury prone, so that is concerning....but he could at least provide some depth and athleticism in the front court and a big body for practice. Other than Juwan Gary, next year's roster is really lacking in athleticism.

• Wow
Reactions: HBK4life
We might get him, but he got beat out by Wilhelm Breidenbach at Washington and is injury prone, so that is concerning....but he could at least provide some depth and athleticism in the front court and a big body for practice. Other than Juwan Gary, next year's roster is really lacking in athleticism.
youre-being-a-negative-nancy-stop-it.gif

Reactions: Husker Todd
So how much has the roster improved?
I was a fan of Lawrence and wish he had stayed. But if Meah, Worster and Essegian are healthy, the roster has improved a couple of notches. All three dealt with injuries last year so that's a big "if," but they each fill some big needs.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I was a fan of Lawrence and wish he had stayed. But if Meah, Worster and Essegian are healthy, the roster has improved a couple of notches. All three dealt with injuries last year so that's a big "if," but they each fill some big needs.
I think we struck out big time in the portal, only the Rutgers transfer excites me the rest are back up level talent. VERY disappointing recruiting.

I think we struck out big time in the portal, only the Rutgers transfer excites me the rest are back up level talent. VERY disappointing recruiting.
I honestly don’t know- it’s great if you recruit over and improve the roster. Is it an NIL issue or just the program as a whole?

If we want the tune to change, we have to stop playing the record of having never won a single NCAA tournament game. Had a chance this last year, but the result was the same as it ever was.

Well before they were injured, Meah started at Washington, Essegian started at Wisconsin and Worster started at Utah. So they're probably backup-level talent in some programs, but I don't think NU is one of them.

I'm not blown away by the players Fred got in the portal, but they fill some glaring needs on his roster.

Well before they were injured, Meah started at Washington, Essegian started at Wisconsin and Worster started at Utah. So they're probably backup-level talent in some programs, but I don't think NU is one of them.

I'm not blown away by the players Fred got in the portal, but they fill some glaring needs on his roster.

Fred is bringing in a lot of guys with histories of being injury-prone. If they are all healthy next year, we can be a good team. If not, it will be ugly. There are rumors too that Mast might have surgery that will keep him out next year. So I would still like to see us add another big man.

Reactions: leodisflowers
We got at least 2 guys better than the guys they’re replacing. Allick played better than most thought he would. The guys from Rutgers and Wisconsin have really high ceilings and Worster is an experienced solid player who is a better defender than Kesei. The North Dakota kid might be a wash for Allick. Another true point guard would have been a bonus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT