ADVERTISEMENT

Mens BB transfers, Meah N, Connor N, Gavin G, Morgan and Rollie N

Only thing I can tell you is that he is from Bellevue, he’s 6’9”, he averages 6.6 rebounds, he hits at a 62% clip from the field, had 55 blocks, and raised his average points scored from 8.9 in his freshman year to 13.1 this year. I would also add that if Iowa St. is going to visit him that has to be a good sign, they were the last team to see him in the NCAA tournament.

Last edited:
Yes. Best player on SDSU’s conference championship team IMO.
He would be #1 on my men's bball transfer wish list. I am keeping my fingers crossed. TJ wants him at Iowa State because he is strong, plays defense and rebounds. Those are the kind of players that have allowed them to get to the "sweet 16" two of the last three years. They were able to see him up close when they played SDSU the first round of the NCAA. Let's hope Fred can reel him in.

So one post says he will commit to Nebraska and another says he will have Iowa State visit his home. I suppose both could be true.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Kenny Powers GIF

Reactions: blackshirts25
Just seems nuts. I get it and the landscape of college sports has changed, but just kind of sucks.

I hope Lawrence stays and the transfer portal is being used strictly for leverage to get some additional NIL money. Unless Hoiberg is difficult to play for as a coach, and no evidence exists of this, Lawrence was in a position to be more of a focal point in the offense. Especially with having more PG options next year. I don't see a transfer to another team (P5) where he would have that opportunity. But then, none of this makes sense anymore and makes watching NCAA BB nearly impossible.

mbb has run amuck. bill self got away with it - buying talent. jay bilas promoted it. other programs now have normalized it. so they can compete.

Reactions: nwualum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT