ADVERTISEMENT

Mens BB transfers, Meah N, Connor N, Gavin G, Morgan and Rollie N

Nebraska should go after Mason Gillis from Purdue. Would be a great fit as a grad transfer.

What happened to Omaha Biliew? Seems like his recruiting has been silent.

I would take Fidler in a heartbeat, but Griffiths from Rutgers would be better in the long run because he has 3 years of eligibility left. Fidler would be one and done. With all of the seniors next year, we need some younger players to balance out the roster.

Following a weekend visit to Michigan State, Nebraska-Omaha F Frankie Fidler has delayed the announcement of his transfer decision.

Reactions: solarpanels
Not sure about to think about this one. Hopefully he will just be a role player. He has a lot of experience, but his stats haven’t really improved at all over the last 4 years. Also his shooting percentage is terrible and he doesn’t look very quick or athletic on film.

Not sure about to think about this one. Hopefully he will just be a role player. He has a lot of experience, but his stats haven’t really improved at all over the last 4 years. Also his shooting percentage is terrible and he doesn’t look very quick or athletic on film.
You mean Worster? Yeah, he's a decent player but I don't really see him as a point guard.

Don't anyone take this the wrong way, but I think of him as kind of a Brad Davison without the flopping, cheap shots or a-hole personality. Solid pickup, just not a guy that I would expect to have a huge impact.

Last edited:
Just basing this on the tweet above… 49% is terrible?

Don’t know if those stats are true, but if so, that doesn’t sound terrible to me… that said, what is a good field goal percentage?

5.5 Assists on average... Yes please

Reactions: 9and4

Don’t know if those stats are true, but if so, that doesn’t sound terrible to me… that said, what is a good field goal percentage?
According to ESPN his % is 40.9% not 49%. To give us all a benchmark, Brice Williams is a 44.4% shooter.

Reactions: timnsun

His FG% is 40% according to ESPN. Only 29% from 3.

Reactions: timnsun
Wow!! Do we have ANY underclassmen? All seniors next year! We gotta find a couple Jr. to be transfers as well or we'll be starting all over after next year!!

Wow!! Do we have ANY underclassmen? All seniors next year! We gotta find a couple Jr. to be transfers as well or we'll be starting all over after next year!!
It’s all about having experienced players. Fred hasn’t had very many players come in as freshmen or sophomores and stay here. So why not bring in the older players? If that is what is needed to get wins next year, it’s ok.

If we get the Rutgers kid (sophomore) there is a lot of smoke. Plus we have a recruiting class coming in also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT