ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me

jflores

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 3, 2004
Or is this the first time I've seen KW appear "all dudded up" with a tucked in polo, and belt and everything?

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Is this trying to be funny or is it real?

Looks like they are targeting the high quality character guys. #MoneyTeam

I'm thinking Mayberry and Iowa would be a good start. Goober, Gomer, and Barney...together again in Iowa City..

Reactions: timnsun
Is this trying to be funny or is it real?

Looks like they are targeting the high quality character guys. #MoneyTeam
Yeah man, people that play sports to get an education and make money for their families, what a bunch of dirtbags. We should stick to recruiting rich kids or hippies who don't value money. Great recruiting strategy.

These two coaches are looking good while kickin A$$ and taking names. We'll take those deposits all day long..

GBR

Yeah man, people that play sports to get an education and make money for their families, what a bunch of dirtbags. We should stick to recruiting rich kids or hippies who don't value money. Great recruiting strategy.
Yeah I'm sure that's what they are selling. The prestigious academic institution that is Nebraska. As the other Nebraska poster said, what a good look to have a coach with like 8 DUIs in front of burning cars. #MoneyTeam

Yeah I'm sure that's what they are selling. The prestigious academic institution that is Nebraska. As the other Nebraska poster said, what a good look to have a coach with like 8 DUIs in front of burning cars. #MoneyTeam
Isn't your sister back yet? Why are you still posting here?

Thank God some of you idiots aren't in charge of relating to teenagers for a living...
That'd be one of the worst jobs ever. Having to kiss 16-17 year olds butts all day who have been told they were great since she 8.

If that tweet the coach put out is cool, then consider me Miles Davis.

Blow me..

Reactions: SOHusker11
Try our debate team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT