ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW - Mickey Joseph now Officially Terminated

I see a lot of posts about how you'd whoop the other guy...

Why wouldn't you thank him for making the decision to gtfo so easy?

It'd be like, see ya, enjoy your time with the cheater. Sure she snuck around behind my back with you, but it'll definitely be different now. 🤣

now that we know mickey was just reacting to his adulterous wifes actions, under his roof..in front of his kinfolk!
we can see that none of this was premeditated, a crime of passion we shall say..and really I see no reason he can't be a wr coach and get recruiting asap...

it's these premeditaded types that need to be jailed,they are the ones who start the trffenings
So you know she was the adulterous wife? Then why does Mickey try to flush her phone down the toilet? Is he trying to get rid of evidence of her adultery? She retrieved it and put it rice to show the cops HER adultery?

Reactions: Meanfarmer3160
I see a lot of posts about how you'd whoop the other guy...

Why wouldn't you thank him for making the decision to gtfo so easy?

It'd be like, see ya, enjoy your time with the cheater. Sure she snuck around behind my back with you, but it'll definitely be different now. 🤣
This is so true, some dudes act like it was some quick accident.

Dudes, if your wife cheated on you...the cheating started LOOOOONG before you "caught" her and also...you catching her was no accident.

This is so true, some dudes act like it was some quick accident.

Dudes, if your wife cheated on you...the cheating started LOOOOONG before you "caught" her and also...you catching her was no accident.
And they are lying to themselves, thinking they'd calming walk away, after catching her in the act...and "do the right thing"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT