ADVERTISEMENT

A look NSide the 1890 Initiative

She can have my money. ;)

F7rvQgobIAAQ7ie
1500x500

I never understand why it is named "1890", can someone enlighten me?

Taking a guess is was the first season of Nebraska football
I figured it probably had something to do with history. Personally though I think they could have picked a better name having something to do with the state name or the team name/mascot. I guess in reality the name probably doesn't matter much though.

The Good: Featuring a likeable staff member in the video (but mic her up next time).

The Bad: Nobody gives two ----s what your office looks like or what the bar is stocked with. Tell us what you are doing to make NU's teams more competitive.

I’m getting a bit of an Entertainment 720 vibe, but hey—if it starts helping us close some of these portal deals, then I’m all for it. Would love to see them crack the national Top 10 for NIL collectives and I will definitely donate.

Reactions: king_kong_
I figured it probably had something to do with history. Personally though I think they could have picked a better name having something to do with the state name or the team name/mascot. I guess in reality the name probably doesn't matter much though.
I actually like the name.

I’m getting a bit of an Entertainment 720 vibe, but hey—if it starts helping us close some of these portal deals, then I’m all for it. Would love to see them crack the national Top 10 for NIL collectives and I will definitely donate.
Hah! I’m literally watching the episode where they came up with Entertainment 720. Crazy

• Haha
Reactions: Frozone
I pushed for “Li’l Red’s Piggy Bank” but they told me to scram.

Does Matt Davison really have the experience or qualities to run something like this?

Davison and Buffet should be reviewing NU's weakest links over a brazier delight, weekly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT