ADVERTISEMENT

Zavier Betts in Transfer Portal

Yeah I thought he announced already a couple months ago he was going to some small university on the east coast. I was told by a friend of his that he lost his love for the game is why he quit.

He literally didn’t pass a single class the 2nd semester of his senior year at BW, but they made up some sh!t for him, and I’m NOT talking about Nebraska making up stuff.
Reminds me of the RB a year or 2 before Betts. My youngest son went to school with this kid. Can’t remember his name, lol. Think he was a Riley pick but stayed. He went to NU and went nowhere fast under Frost.

Reminds me of the RB a year or 2 before Betts. My youngest son went to school with this kid. Can’t remember his name, lol. Think he was a Riley pick but stayed. He went to NU and went nowhere fast under Frost.
Jayden Bradley ?? Another BW product without a significant impact made in the Husker program.

Reactions: dand84
He literally didn’t pass a single class the 2nd semester of his senior year at BW, but they made up some sh!t for him, and I’m NOT talking about Nebraska making up stuff.
I teach in the district. Would you like to provide some proof to your claims? We have done much to help students inside the confines of ethics and standards. Generally speaking, students have verified learning disabilities and at times may need a bit more assistance, which they are entitled to under Rule 51.
I do not know Zavier personally, but I know many who have taught and mentored him. Good people. I also know that Zavier has some family to consider in his efforts, and I am proud of him for giving school another shot. I wish him luck, and I am thankful for anyone who teaches and mentors kids.

I teach in the district. Would you like to provide some proof to your claims? We have done much to help students inside the confines of ethics and standards. Generally speaking, students have verified learning disabilities and at times may need a bit more assistance, which they are entitled to under Rule 51.
I do not know Zavier personally, but I know many who have taught and mentored him. Good people. I also know that Zavier has some family to consider in his efforts, and I am proud of him for giving school another shot. I wish him luck, and I am thankful for anyone who teaches and mentors kids.
HA!

What I will say though, is that other districts also took many liberties with grades during the 2020 spring shutdown, in Nebraska and all over the country, so his skating by wasn’t some isolated incident.

HA!

What I will say though, is that other districts also took many liberties with grades during the 2020 spring shutdown, in Nebraska and all over the country, so his skating by wasn’t some isolated incident.
The spring shutdown was a complete mess for most districts. Some districts continued to teach and gave out real grades based on actual tests. Other districts like LPS, which has a teacher to administrator ratio of about 4 to 1 (exagerated slightly), said students would get their same grade as the previous quarter or better depending on some sort of criteria. Online attendance was optional! What a disgrace that was. Some students were never heard from for nine weeks and got an A! Then there were other schools who had modified a lot of the work and the grades given weren't learning based. Not sure what Bellevue West did but they've got a lot of good people in that school. I doubt that grades were manipulated, but I don't know how merit based the grading turned out to be either.

Hopefully he’s figured out that he doesn’t want to be flipping burgers with RecruitingAnalyst-National the rest of his life. Turns out maybe college football is a lot more fun
Hopefully recruiting analyst is the janitor I sure as hell don’t want him frying my burger and fries

• Love
Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT