ADVERTISEMENT

@Zack Carpenter Please Let Us Know If Our Personal Info Has Been Compromised

Pay utilities and groceries on a credit card. I have one card that pays 5% back on two categories you pick-- such as utilities, cell phone, and TV/internet/streaming and 2% on one category- gas, restaurants or groceries. It's US Bank's Cash+ card. That's what I would do, but then I am cheap and I like the idea of gaming the system. Those cash back cards aren't made for people who pay off their card in full every month.
Dean, those are all good suggestions. To be honest, I have a stigma with credit cards simply because I've been a cash guy since I was 12 years old. If you've read some of my posts, I have a good bit of btc/eth/ltc/sol, etc., and been buying physical gold and silver since the '80's, some gold shares in a mining company and I just bought some shares of a Tungsten mining company for my grandsons.

I'm a HODLR and I could make more money selling when they rise in price and buy more when they are in a dip, I just dont do it. I just like stability and I'm able to gift quite a bit of money tax free every year to my 2 adult kids and my grandsons, so I'm just stuck in the mud, so to speak.

I'm a bit of a paradox because I believe in real money, like gold and silver to maintain purchasing power, yet, I bought a bunch of cryptos over the years. LOL I love the stability and freedom of being able to do what I like to do, yet, I've made most of my money over the years betting on horse races. LOL Try not to figure me out.

We demand to know if we've had our data stolen
They wouldn’t know that for sure. They would just know if there was a breach or not . But like others said your personal information has been compromised many times over in other breaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT