ADVERTISEMENT

Zac Taylor beats up Urban!

I didn’t watch the game, but noticed Zac Taylor trending on Twitter around halftime. Don’t know what he did, but it seemed unanimous that he was the worst coach in the NFL including Urban.

I didn’t watch the game, but noticed Zac Taylor trending on Twitter around halftime. Don’t know what he did, but it seemed unanimous that he was the worst coach in the NFL including Urban.
They were down at half, so that makes sense. Had some great adjustments in the second half and has the Bengals playing well. He is also a genuinely good dude. I truly hope he somehow makes his way back to NU someday.

is it something new to make adjustments at half? is it even leegal
They came out of the locker room in the second half and looked like NU versus Michigan State in the 3rd quarter. Fortunately for the Bengals they have a good punter for the 4th quarter.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
So what you're saying is, there's a chance? ;)
No chance. Zero. Zip. Nada. The way they ran those zone blocked stretch plays with Mixon was a thing of beauty last night though. Then the WCO routes where he always seemed to have an open receiver was a sight for sore eyes.

I'm sure he's still suffering with PTSD from all the hits he took when he played here. Probably have a breakdown if he ever stepped foot in Memorial Stadium again.

No chance. Zero. Zip. Nada. The way they ran those zone blocked stretch plays with Mixon was a thing of beauty last night though. Then the WCO routes where he always seemed to have an open receiver was a sight for sore eyes.
False.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT