ADVERTISEMENT

Youngstown State loses AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gone. Why would you care? And there aren't that many extra steps to post this.

Because I effing hate him and what he did to this program. And because of the people around here who have spent every single week talking about how we should have kept him. Why do you give a crap whether some of us want to talk about it? You don't have to join in if it doesn't matter to you.

He's gone. Why would you care? And there aren't that many extra steps to post this.
Maybe because the clown is still collecting millions of dollars from NU some of which some of us contributed. it still pisses me off we didn't at least try to withhold his buyout after that little "speech" he gave on the way out the door whether we would have won in court or not.

It is humorous when other folks think they can decide what others should care about or talk about. Maybe he is a leftover Boliever who gets upset being reminded what a complete imbecile we used to have on our sidelines.
No. I am extremely grateful he is gone. I guess it must be therapeutic for you guys to keep bringing him up.

Because some of us choose to care. The better question is why do you care if we care? He caused alot of emotions in Huskerland. As an alumni, I was embarrassed by the laughingstock that he turned our program into with because of his antisocial behavior. I was also personally offended by the way he made the fans of the enemy of the players. He damaged the program that means alot to me......and I admit that I am a small individual who gets enjoyment out of seeing him exposed even more for the bad person that he is....and he is a bad person. He needs psychological help.

I was talking to gramps defending his buddy

Either you're confused or I am, because he was basically saying that we've seen this from Pelini's team before, in that they quit when things start going badly. I'm not sure how that was defending him.

Because some of us choose to care. The better question is why do you care if we care? He caused alot of emotions in Huskerland. As an alumni, I was embarrassed by the laughingstock that he turned our program into with because of his antisocial behavior. I was also personally offended by the way he made the fans of the enemy of the players. He damaged the program that means alot to me......and I admit that I am a small individual who gets enjoyment out of seeing him exposed even more for the bad person that he is....and he is a bad person. He needs psychological help.

Pretty much this.

This,,,,Needs to be a re run

What a train wreck! His checks were pulsing so bad i thought he was gonna have a massive heart attack right on the podium. Thank you YouTube! RollingLaugh

Considering that Bo is like Saban with his 9 win streak, I'd say it has to be considered a massive upset on the part of NDSU....
We had a 21
Most of you guys sound like ex-girlfriends...or for most of you ex-boyfriends.
We have our own coaching situational problems... casual fans will giggle, laugh and toss their hair in the wind pointing to our 4-6record in protest..oops 5-6 to Any critisim

Either you're confused or I am, because he was basically saying that we've seen this from Pelini's team before, in that they quit when things start going badly. I'm not sure how that was defending him.

Really? They quit? Hmmmm....I seem to remember several comeback wins at NU that didnt resemble quitting.

We had a 21

We have our own coaching situational problems... casual fans will giggle, laugh and toss their hair in the wind pointing to our 4-6record in protest..oops 5-6 to Any critisim
No we don't...we have an experienced mature staff

No. I am extremely grateful he is gone. I guess it must be therapeutic for you guys to keep bringing him up.

I don't stalk him. The Omaha World Herald had a story on his behavior today, that would seem to make it a reasonable topic. They thought people would care, otherwise they would not have ran a story.

Reactions: arf_man
Really? They quit? Hmmmm....I seem to remember several comeback wins at NU that didnt resemble quitting.

Who the hell are you even arguing with? I mean, number one, there were WAAAAAAY more times when the team laid down and died than they came back, but secondly, I was just repeating what someone else said.

go for the knock out running the ball, I'm standing here in a room full of 350 people.... not one single person was calling for Tommy to throw, my agenda is for Nebraska to win.... you make me sick... we caught a break when tommy threw a deep pass in the end zone, Miami picked that pass....
then all 350 people are morons. You don't "go for the knockout" with 1:17 left by running the ball I'm guessing this group was your weekly "we're still Bolievers" club?

Reactions: HBK4life
then all 350 people are morons. You don't "go for the knockout" with 1:17 left by running the ball I'm guessing this group was your weekly " we're still Bolievers" club?
You are right of course ...people yelling to run the ball=bolievers. lololololol gad.... #insecure

I mean, you're morons. Whether or not you're Pelini supporters is inconsequential.
I know... running the ball seems so, so crazy when you are Nebraska.... us morons need to regroup, perhaps inform cross and janovich that Tommy is our best option up by 21

Just watched it on line on ESPN 3. IMHO bad PI call on YSU set up the Bison at about the 5. Bison go ahead by 3 with a TD.

Bison kick it and take it to the 30. Ball is set and he apparently bumps an official. Sets them back 15 yards but worse it is 1st and 25 from 15. The Bison drop 8 in coverage and YSU gets nowhere. So on 4th he earned another. Probably could have got a 3rd. The TV announcer said it was about time. I assume it was a ND broadcast being carried by ESPN.

I believe there was like 35 seconds left, so chances were slim, but completely unbelievable, when they only need 3 to send it to OT.

Again, I think the PI was a bad call, but he earned the first penality minutes after the call occurred. Any thought that man had of getting another D1 job just went out the window. I wonder what the writer touting him for the Maryland job thinks now?

Unfortunately you don't see any of Bo's actions that caused the flags.

I know... running the ball seems so, so crazy when you are Nebraska.... us morons need to regroup, perhaps inform cross and janovich that Tommy is our best option up by 21

I like how you act as though it hasn't been explained to you why running it, when you're attempting to put a team away, there's 1:17 left in the half and we had to go more than 60 yards to score is the issue not just "running it" at all. By the way, we really didn't run the ball all that well. Outside of three runs, one each from Ozigbo, the trick play by Carter and one run by Cross we were kindof stuffed. Those three runs made up 100 of our 174 yards. Outside of those three runs, we had 74 yards on 20 carries, or 3.7 yards a carry.

But yeah, the offensive coordinator is an idiot for trusting a quarterback who was absolutely locked in up until the final two drives of the first half and finished the game against Michigan State absolutely locked in. Attempting to run the ball at the end of the first half would have been running the clock out. Which isn't what Langsdorf wanted to do, and I agree with him. He was trying to put the game away, which was also already explained to you and was the right call.

And I'm sure all of you were bellyaching about every pass we threw that helped put us up 21-0 ... am I right?

Reactions: arf_man and timnsun
I like how you act as though it hasn't been explained to you why running it, when you're attempting to put a team away, there's 1:17 left in the half and we had to go more than 60 yards to score is the issue not just "running it" at all. By the way, we really didn't run the ball all that well. Outside of three runs, one each from Ozigbo, the trick play by Carter and one run by Cross we were kindof stuffed. Those three runs made up 100 of our 174 yards. Outside of those three runs, we had 74 yards on 20 carries, or 3.7 yards a carry.

But yeah, the offensive coordinator is an idiot for trusting a quarterback who was absolutely locked in up until the final two drives of the first half and finished the game against Michigan State absolutely locked in. Attempting to run the ball at the end of the first half would have been running the clock out. Which isn't what Langsdorf wanted to do, and I agree with him. He was trying to put the game away, which was also already explained to you and was the right call.

And I'm sure all of you were bellyaching about every pass we threw that helped put us up 21-0 ... am I right?
Oh yeah, he's hiesman material, why wouldn't you throw..what are the chances it would be intercepted... hell, you know the cats that picked him are believers, bastards

Too much name calling going on here so rather than send a few guys to Chile I`m locking the thread. Next time, enjoy a vacation.

Just watched it on line on ESPN 3. IMHO bad PI call on YSU set up the Bison at about the 5. Bison go ahead by 3 with a TD.

Bison kick it and take it to the 30. Ball is set and he apparently bumps an official. Sets them back 15 yards but worse it is 1st and 25 from 15. The Bison drop 8 in coverage and YSU gets nowhere. So on 4th he earned another. Probably could have got a 3rd. The TV announcer said it was about time. I assume it was a ND broadcast being carried by ESPN.

I believe there was like 35 seconds left, so chances were slim, but completely unbelievable, when they only need 3 to send it to OT.

Again, I think the PI was a bad call, but he earned the first penality minutes after the call occurred. Any thought that man had of getting another D1 job just went out the window. I wonder what the writer touting him for the Maryland job thinks now?

Unfortunately you don't see any of Bo's actions that caused the flags.

It was an NDSU broadcast team, I just watched the beginning of the game to find out. The funny thing is they were running down Youngstown State and they said the team is hard to figure out because there are times when they've looked impressive and other times "when they haven't shown up." That's a Bo Pelini coached team to a "T"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT