ADVERTISEMENT

Youngstown State has more draft picks then Nebraska

I think there may actually be some truth in the statement while I believe it was sarcastic. I heard somewhere someone said that Langadorf had trimmed the playbook down so far by the latter half of last season because he has no faith that Tommy wouldn't turn the ball over. So while the numbers were better in 2015 we lost more games because of turnovers. So in 2016 the numbers were down but wins were up. Not crazy.

I think there may actually be some truth in the statement while I believe it was sarcastic. I heard somewhere someone said that Langadorf had trimmed the playbook down so far by the latter half of last season because he has no faith that Tommy wouldn't turn the ball over. So while the numbers were better in 2015 we lost more games because of turnovers. So in 2016 the numbers were down but wins were up. Not crazy.

A good majority of the turnovers in 2015 came in our wins that year.

A good majority of the turnovers in 2015 came in our wins that year.

Absolutely false statement

2015 season - 27 Turnovers - 6 Fumbles - 21 interceptions

7 losses - 18 Turnovers (2.7 per game) 4 Fumbles( .57 per game) - 14 interceptions (2 per game)

5 wins - 9 turnovers (1.8 per game) - 2 fumbles (.40 per game) - 7 Interceptions (1.4 per game)

By no metric were a good majority of the turnovers in win during the 2015 season.

7 losses - 18 Turnovers (2.7 per game) 4 Fumbles( .57 per game) - 14 interceptions (2 per game)

5 wins - 9 turnovers (1.8 per game) - 2 fumbles (.40 per game) - 7 Interceptions (1.4 per game)

By no metric were a good majority of the turnovers in win during the 2015 season.
Those pesky facts got in the way of a good narrative again!

Reactions: bigboxes

Pesky facts

This whole thread about Youngstown has me wondering, have any big time programs come knocking at Pelini's door yet?

This whole thread about Youngstown has me wondering, have any big time programs come knocking at Pelini's door yet?
Probably not but I'm sure his agent has him being highly sought after from top schools like PSU and Miami to weasel an undeserved raise and extension from the AD. Oh wait.....that was just at Nebraska. Any job will do as long as he doesn't have to recruit!!:rolleyes::mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT