ADVERTISEMENT

YOU GUYS READY TO L0OSE!!

timdwight6

Nov 23, 2017
HAAHAHAHAHA WE ARE GONNA RUN FOR 300 YARDS AND YOU CANT STOP US AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...pretty much! I can't wait to get to Lincoln and drink with some friends. I pretty much expect that Riley will do what Riley does.

Yes, the English language is hard for Iowa fan, here’s another gem,
“Please explain why the UNL “blue blood” program has not won the Big Ten the last 7 years? That should be automatic after all UNL was good in the 2990’s..........”

Lots of funny comments about the spelling...

The lose/loose issue is all too common on this board though :confused:

With that said, this is the perfect opportunity for the world's best typo meme:

whoa-lose-and-loose-are-different-words-loser-is-what-you-are-loose-is-what-your-momma-is.jpg

HAAHAHAHAHA WE ARE GONNA RUN FOR 300 YARDS AND YOU CANT STOP US AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, we're pretty good at it. 4 in a row, 7 for the year. Win or lose - who cares this yr.

Many things can be knocked but iowa is one of the most intelligent states year in and year out along with Minnesota and Wisconsin
Every state has their share of not so smart people but to generalize is wrong and as one that has lived in Iowa , Omaha ,and now near St. Louis , outside of the weather I would rather be in Iowa than the others

Many things can be knocked but iowa is one of the most intelligent states year in and year out along with Minnesota and Wisconsin
Every state has their share of not so smart people but to generalize is wrong and as one that has lived in Iowa , Omaha ,and now near St. Louis , outside of the weather I would rather be in Iowa than the others
Cool story, you’re dumb.

Gotta love an idiot who can't even spell using his first post ever to act like an ass.

He's been on the Hawkeye boards this morning too dishing out garbage. It says on the Hawkeye board he just joined yesterday. Troll idiot.

I've lived in Iowa, St. Louis, and Omaha as well. I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder than move back to Iowa but that's just my opinion of course.

Reactions: inorbit
I've lived in Iowa, St. Louis, and Omaha as well. I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder than move back to Iowa but that's just my opinion of course.
Depends, if you don’t mind dodging bullets Omaha and St. Louis are ok but for me not so much.

What a life, 7:30 in the morning on Thanksgiving Day and wake up with nothing better to do than being a D Bag. Try getting a life TimmyD

Reactions: HuskerDana
Speaking of loose, what ever happened to Iowa's #1 fan, and anonymous Minnesota bathroom sex enthusiast, Lois Feldman? Sure we make fun, but secretly we're all search for a Lois Feldman in our own bathroom stalls.

Nebraska wins, Iowa wins, either way Mike Riley is fired. So Nebraska wins. It would be nice if the Huskers played their best in their "bowl" game, but from the look of it they phoned in the season weeks ago.

You say this like it is a surprise to us. We all fully expect this.

Yea and when you moved from Omaha to Iowa the average IQ of both states went up 5 points.

I think that is the problem with those whom rely on spell check. Techinically ‘loose’ is a word. So is ‘they’re,’ ‘their,’ and ‘there.’

Doesn’t mean they are all the same.
Exactly. Spell Checkers check for incorrect spellings, not properly spelled words used incorrectly in a sentence. Need a grammar checker for that.

I've had spell checkers, on my phone, change some incorrectly spelled words to correctly spelled words which made absolutely no sense at all.

I hope you're not a real Hawkeye fan. You're frickin' embarrassing!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT