ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, it’s UTEP

1) If we win next week this is going to be a hell of a fun season.

2) If Fidone can't block, let's play someone who can.

It is amazing what delivering the ball on time -- and on target -- does to an offense. Putting the ball on the numbers lets your skill people do skill people things to the first defender instead of being tied up, twisting around for the ball then getting lit up before they get turned around. Doesn't directly show up on a stat sheet but it's invaluable.

It is amazing what delivering the ball on time -- and on target -- does to an offense. Putting the ball on the numbers lets your skill people do skill people things to the first defender instead of being tied up, twisting around for the ball then getting lit up before they get turned around. Doesn't directly show up on a stat sheet but it's invaluable.
Likely going to be the new TE, but like I said earlier this week, it's going to take a few weeks to get him caught up. I'm hoping he's ready by Big 10 play.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yes it's UTEP, but I was please with our offensive line and pass protection. If our O Line protection looks like that every game we'll be very good. I know the teams will get tougher but hopefully we can keep improving.

Honestly, I expected worse in the pass protection area.

Yes it's UTEP, but I was please with our offensive line and pass protection. If our O Line protection looks like that every game we'll be very good. I know the teams will get tougher but hopefully we can keep improving.

I was happy to see something I have sorely missed; execution.

UTEP's D line was undersized. It was UTEP and they just went through a coaching change so......

When was the last time the huskers played a team like UTEP and didn't have to stress about when the wheels where going to fall off. They kept the game in hand got back ups real playing time. They where 3 mins ish from not punting once in this game
They did have a punt in the first half as well, so they were 3 mins ish away from only punting once in this game…

Arm talent and pocket presence cannot be underrated

Reactions: Mack In Motion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT