ADVERTISEMENT

Yant gone

Well, sadly we didn't use him too much this past year. Don't know what the situation would have been next year with new coaches.

Yeah, it is weird because Yant could have been great. He always seemed like he thought he was 180 pounds instead of 200 something. Would never pound into guys like he should have, and he never seemed to fall forward.
The thing that has always worried me about having him out there is he takes to long to get going. Hes got decent top end speed for his size but hes not quick enough.

I thought yant quits every other week then comes back?
just when we might use him as a full back too...
I kinda wanted him to walk around campus with a string tied to each ankle..like in rocky..
so he gets balance and becomes a very dangerous fullback

Once they enter the portal do they automatically forfeit the scholarship? If they wish to opt back in is their scholarship guaranteed.

Once they enter the portal do they automatically forfeit the scholarship? If they wish to opt back in is their scholarship guaranteed.
"Once you enter the transfer portal, your current school has the right to void or reduce your scholarship and are not obligated to keep you on the team if you decide to stay. Schools are also able to reduce/eliminate your scholarship for the next academic term once you enter the transfer portal. All of this is at the discretion of the coach and athletic program."
https://www.2adays.com/blog/8-faqs-about-the-ncaa-transfer-process/

Last edited:
I thought yant quits every other week then comes back?
just when we might use him as a full back too...
I kinda wanted him to walk around campus with a string tied to each ankle..like in rocky..
so he gets balance and becomes a very dangerous fullback
Maybe Riola should have the oline chasing chickens.

• Love
Reactions: redwine65
Not automatically, but the school and pull it after 48 hours of the player’s declaration.

Man, we keep this up we'll get the roster down under 150 in no time!
There are 3 other teams in the BIG with more portal kids than NU.

Gonna be a lot of carnage nationwide before this portal and the next recruiting and portal dates end.

Gonna be hard to have a ton of loyalty to any team going forward due to the constant moving in and out of schools.

I think we all cheered for him but he hasn't broke out , good luck too the young man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT