ADVERTISEMENT

y'all have any thoughts on texas and ou to the sec?

You must only talk to women bc most dudes I’ve spoken to are financially fvcked after a divorce
Ahhh, yes, sorry!

You are 100% correct on that aspect of it.

I think what I should have said is...everyone that is divorced is super happy, now for the man, they are super happy at first. They find out how ****ed over they are and they hate it and once all the payments are done, they are happy again.

I was out the other day and two West Omaha moms were out and about, not working of course, and I caught one of them saying "Yeah, so I think right now he is just trying to butter me up, before the settlement" ****ing evil creatures! Ha.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
You must only talk to women bc most dudes I’ve spoken to are financially fvcked after a divorce

I know a few guys that their divorce cost them a shit load of money. They all said it was worth every dime to get rid of that worthless soul sucking whore. Now, I’m sure they’d rather not lose that money, but they’re all happy that bitch is out of their life.(or ant least mostly out of their life)

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I know a few guys that their divorce cost them a shit load of money. They all said it was worth every dime to get rid of that worthless soul sucking whore. Now, I’m sure they’d rather not lose that money, but they’re all happy that bitch is out of their life.(or ant least mostly out of their life)
My brother is currently going through one and it will cost him over 4,000 a month for the next 10 years (decreasing a bit each year as each kid turns 18) and it is financially killing him but he has never been happier and in better shape after getting rid of the soul sucking lady.

My brother is currently going through one and it will cost him over 4,000 a month for the next 10 years (decreasing a bit each year as each kid turns 18) and it is financially killing him but he has never been happier and in better shape after getting rid of the soul sucking lady.
Man, not every marriage is a drag… been married 31 years and going strong. Not all women are vampires, that’s all I’ll say.

Man, not every marriage is a drag… been married 31 years and going strong. Not all women are vampires, that’s all I’ll say.
Of course they aren't! Just at least 50% of them.

Without that ring you would still love her and care for her exactly the same as you do now, right?

But WITH that ring, if things did not work out, you would be ruined. Seems a bit unfair for you.

Without that ring you would still love her and care for her exactly the same as you do now, right?

But WITH that ring, if things did not work out, you would be ruined. Seems a bit unfair for you.
I suppose, and I get where you’re coming from, I guess I’ve just never had to worry about it. It hasn’t all been glorious, for sure, but wouldn’t trade it either.

Haha the weird crusade in women continue. You must be one scorned fella. It's comical at this point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT