ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Watts - Burke - offered by Wisconsin

Ott is in the NFL? Good thing he was a Hawkeye and ended up like he did and not some bum like Suh or Collins.

Frost will never be successful in the B1G. You need to develope lineman on both sides of the ball and have a solid run defense.

Frost will never be successful in the B1G. You need to develope lineman on both sides of the ball and have a solid run defense.

Actually, now that Frost is here, we have a chance to do that.

Our OL will be in the middle of the pack in the B10 by next year and among the top 3 or 4 pretty much every year after that. It won't look like Wiscy's, but it will be very effective.

Reactions: headcard
So Ott is in the NFL?

Also not sure why you think Frost doesn’t know the importance or run defense and developing lines. The guy has been around some pretty successful teams, much more so than anyone on Iowa’s staff.

Last edited:

You sound like the SEC homers when Florida hired Urban. They told everyone that his gimmicky offense couldn’t work down there and that he’s no longer coaching at Utah or BG. The guy walked away with 2 national titles..

Reactions: timnsun
You sound like the SEC homers when Florida hired Urban. They told everyone that his gimmicky offense couldn’t work down there and that he’s no longer coaching at Utah or BG. The guy walked away with 2 national titles..
But there is no way it will win in the B1G. Only way to do that is to look just like Iowa and Minnesota.

Reactions: barney44
Kade Warner didn't have enough speed to earn himself a scholarship offer.

Justin McGriff, Andre Hunt, and Katerian LeGrone aren't exactly the speediest receivers either.

I'm a little concerned about our receiver recruiting, this offense requires lots of receivers yet we only have one committed for 2019, and he weighs 150 pounds so will need a couple years in the weight room before he's able to block like this offense requires. It seems like many of our top WR targets are leaning elsewhere.

I don't see the downside to offering Watts, we need bodies at receiver, and it will keep him from going to another Big Ten West team. I don't see a lot of 4 or 5 star receivers beating down our door to come here right now.

Justin McGriff, Andre Hunt, and Katerian LeGrone aren't exactly the speediest receivers either.

I'm a little concerned about our receiver recruiting, this offense requires lots of receivers yet we only have one committed for 2019, and he weighs 150 pounds so will need a couple years in the weight room before he's able to block like this offense requires. It seems like many of our top WR targets are leaning elsewhere.

I don't see the downside to offering Watts, we need bodies at receiver, and it will keep him from going to another Big Ten West team. I don't see a lot of 4 or 5 star receivers beating down our door to come here right now.
Pretty sure Hunt was considered fast and the other two are now TE’s.

Lol. Your team has 2 conference titles since Ronald Reagan. Obviously you know very little about succes. Why would anyone take your advice?

Wisconsin sucks. Their time is nearing it's end, and they have nothing substantial to show for it.

You're silly. Frost played on some of the most physically dominant teams ever. He understands physical play. He used to run over Iowans. I know your weak but being dumb also... I hope it catches up to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT