ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Watts - Burke - offered by Wisconsin

maybe you check out offers before asking.This site shows he has a offer from Nebraska for the 2020 class that he is in..

Link? According to the recruiting database on Rivals, we haven't offered yet. It's still early, though.

I hear X Watts might get his offer this weekend. The coaches know What they’re doing.
I’d like to see him in red and not a shade of green.

I grew up with his dad and uncles. They are under impression the staff isn’t thrilled with his speed. Kid wants the offer. If he doesn’t get it he’ll go to Minnesota, they have a lot of family in the twin cities.
notre dame is the team to beat they offer he commits

Sounds like another Drew Ott situation. We messed that up so badly and he went onto to become an All American type talent until injuries derailed his career.

Sounds like another Drew Ott situation. We messed that up so badly and he went onto to become an All American type talent until injuries derailed his career.
Yep this sounds exactly like that.

I mean, we are inviting him in this weekend, and sources are that he will have an offer as well, but yep. Just like Drew Ott.

Lee is a 4-3 DE. Not sure he fits the 3-4 mold our staff is looking for.. Heck of a player though. He is a legacy though, as his dad was a Husker back in his day.

Reactions: cornhustler
I grew up with his dad and uncles. They are under impression the staff isn’t thrilled with his speed. Kid wants the offer. If he doesn’t get it he’ll go to Minnesota, they have a lot of family in the twin cities.

Yup they don't like his speed is why he doesn't have an offer. Same reason I think McQuitty hasn't and may not see the field.

Holla

I dont think we have but might have to if we want to lock down our borders.

This always amazes me when people say this. So you would tell coach Frost to offer the kid just so we can lock down our borders?

We want him to build a NC caliber team and lock down our borders at all costs. I am not sure the two will always add up.

This always amazes me when people say this. So you would tell coach Frost to offer the kid just so we can lock down our borders?

We want him to build a NC caliber team and lock down our borders at all costs. I am not sure the two will always add up.

Just going off what coach Frost has already said. I dont think they’re offering anyone they dont think can pan out, but we’ve been stung enough by kids who we let go to rival schools. Showing at least ‘some’ preference to in-state kids helps build the culture statewide.

Just going off what coach Frost has already said. I dont think they’re offering anyone they dont think can pan out, but we’ve been stung enough by kids who we let go to rival schools. Showing at least ‘some’ preference to in-state kids helps build the culture statewide.

What did Frost say exactly? My point is there is a reason he has not been offered by Frost and Co. Locking down the borderd is not a good reason to offer a kid. If that is the standard then we are in bigger trouble. Where do you draw the line between giving preference to NE kids and others? Where you live should not be the determine factor which your post indicates.

It's not like the crazy speed guys that have been brought in have seen the field much.

You might be onto something here Tru. So IF I'm an opposing coach, I should throw a whole bunch of offers out there to non deserving Nebraska kids so NU automatically offers to "lock down" the borders and hope NU fills their roster. If the rest of the BIG coaches would do that everyone's heads would be spinning and blowing up.

IF NU didn't offer those kids in return, this message board would get quite interesting.

Warner is showing the AZ kids they can come and play early. Hopefully he hosts NPG. So add recruiter to his list of intangibles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT